share rss forum feed

openbox9
Premium
join:2004-01-26
Germany
kudos:2
reply to 88615298

Re: How to prove your guilty...

Walled garden. I consider that essentially a non-connection. I'm not suggesting that anyone will legitimately be identified six time incorrectly. You should be careful using absolutes in your discussion, IMO.

Premium
join:2004-07-28
West Tenness

said by openbox9:

Walled garden. I consider that essentially a non-connection. I'm not suggesting that anyone will legitimately be identified six time incorrectly. You should be careful using absolutes in your discussion, IMO.

You mention disconnection which will NOT happened since it is not mentioned anywhere. Any supposed disconnection would only happen after 6 strikes regardless. For an innocent person to be disconnected they would have to be wrongly accused 6 times. Not seeing where my post was incorrect. Sorry NOT going to happen.

Chubbysumo

join:2009-12-01
Superior, WI
Reviews:
·Charter

said by 88615298:

For an innocent person to be disconnected they would have to be wrongly accused 6 times. Not seeing where my post was incorrect. Sorry NOT going to happen.

whats your IP, I can show you how easy it can happen. I can make myself show up to Mediasentry(the CCI hired monitoring firm) as any IP address that I want, and I bet I can make you get 6 false accusations really fast. The sad part, is that its probably DNS redirecting, which anyone whos worth their salt in tech knowledge would not be using their ISPs DNS servers.

openbox9
Premium
join:2004-01-26
Germany
kudos:2
reply to 88615298

Semantics. Fine, you won't be disconnected, just restricted from doing most useful/productive things with your connection.