Whatta Ya Think About Dat?
Premium
join:2004-04-01
Kitchener, ON
kudos:1
Reviews:
·Rogers Portable ..

[iTunes] If you're from Canada

Just a heads up, Wal*Mart has the $50 iTunes card for $40. Price match at Best Buy or Future Shop for $39 for extra savings. I think any of the National Grocer set of stores (Zehrs, Fortino's, Loblaws, Real Canadian Supetstore) will price match too. I also believe the Apple Store (retail) will price match if memory serves me correct.

»www.walmart.ca/canada-estore/sea···id=17421
--
If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough. - Albert Einstein

RogueMonk
Premium
join:2003-02-11
Stoney Creek, ON
Awesome!

Buy some of theses, and then sell them on CL for $45!

donoreo
Premium
join:2002-05-30
North York, ON
reply to J E F F
I tried Best Buy this morning. Perfect record, they would not price match. I went around the corner to Future Shop and they had smarter people working. The problem is if they change the price when they sell the card it get reported to Apple and the card is then worth $40. However, if they activate and sell and then refund on another transaction it is fine. I got two.

J E F F
Whatta Ya Think About Dat?
Premium
join:2004-04-01
Kitchener, ON
Reviews:
·Rogers Portable ..
That's right, they have to activate it first.

I'll try the BB here, perhaps tell them they have to activate first. They owe me $5..but if they can't do it, FS is just down the road from my house.
--
If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough. - Albert Einstein