how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

BellInetUser

@bell.ca

Bell 25/10 speed bumped

Hello,
I use 25/10 fttn in Hamilton, not sure whats happening not that I am complaining however this is the speed I am getting

Constantly, 32-35 down from all of the speed test sites. Are they upping the speed for this tier maybe or? FibeTV was just launched in our area so not sure if that would affect it even though we dont have it.

kovy

join:2009-03-26
kudos:8

said by BellInetUser :

Hello,
I use 25/10 fttn in Hamilton, not sure whats happening not that I am complaining however this is the speed I am getting
[att=1]

Constantly, 32-35 down from all of the speed test sites. Are they upping the speed for this tier maybe or? FibeTV was just launched in our area so not sure if that would affect it even though we dont have it.

It's either temporarily or a mistake.

squircle

join:2009-06-23
Oakville, ON
reply to BellInetUser

You were probably accidentally provisioned with a FibeTV profile. The speed changing robots at Bell should have this 'issue' resolved soon.

despe666

join:2009-06-20
Montreal, QC

Especially now that he has turned attention to it in a Bell monitored forum. Talk about killing the goose that laid the golden eggs.

Kraftyy

join:2010-06-19
Burlington, ON

I'm on 15/10 Profile with FibeTV. Two TVs going on atm both on HD channels plus 3 computers.

for some reason my up is still capped at 7 lol

morisato

join:2008-03-16
Oshawa, ON

ya thats not your speed profile its your speed policys not set correctly P:0 robot will fix u poor you P:)
--
Every time Someone leaves Sympatico an Angel gets its wings.

BigWater

join:2002-11-20
Sherbrooke, QC
reply to BellInetUser

Keep it! Hush hush please

»Re: [DSL] 25Mbs DSL speed upgrade???

DaftM3

join:2005-06-06
Burlington, ON

I getting consistant 35mbit on my newsgroups downloads

AMailer
Aaron DM

join:2004-04-03
reply to Kraftyy

I can't get passed 7 up as well - though I do get my provisioned 25Mb/s.