Hi there
Premium Member
join:2010-07-16
Sainte-Anne-De-Bellevue, QC

ekster to Gevurah

Premium Member

to Gevurah

Re: Mech Warrior Online

I might give the Cicada 2A a shot. 3M feels a bit too much like a bulky Jenner, and the Hunchback, as cool as 9 lasers is, is not my thing. 6 hard points on a single part would make it too useless too easily.

And I guess I could hang out with the Hussars. I have no issues being a JD bondsman when the clans arrive. They're well treated when you know how to fight.

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium Member
join:2010-08-24
Mexico

Jobbie

Premium Member

said by ekster:

Hunchback, as cool as 9 lasers is, is not my thing. 6 hard points on a single part would make it too useless too easily.

Yeah that is the 4J the one I am rocking right is the 4SP it now has 2 lasers on each arm, one laser on the head, and 2 "hunches" on left and right torso for the SRM's.

There is no way that I could be alive and out of weapons.

Exodus
Your Daddy
Premium Member
join:2001-11-26
Earth

Exodus to ekster

Premium Member

to ekster
said by ekster:

as cool as 9 lasers is, is not my thing. 6 hard points on a single part would make it too useless too easily.

You know what's awesome? Getting hit in the shoulder and seeing all but one medium laser go red in your loadout.

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium Member
Mexico

Jobbie

Premium Member

Yeah 80-84 kph is a very decent speed for running around capping.

Gevurah
join:2013-02-22
York Haven, PA

Gevurah to Exodus

to Exodus
Hey now, Raven killed an awesome with the small laser on his hunchies head once. That was pretty wicked.

RavenX11R6
@myvzw.com

RavenX11R6 to Jobbie

Anon

to Jobbie
ya know the only real downside to any hunchback is if you are alone you're dead... that said the most well balanced is the 4sp... all the others are all but crippled once that shoulder goes cause the arms are soon to go after but don't ever underestimate the head laser cause its usually pretty awesome when you need it most

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium Member
Mexico

Jobbie

Premium Member

said by RavenX11R6 :

ya know the only real downside to any hunchback is if you are alone you're dead...

I learned this the bad way best is to be at least with a teammate if you are faster or hang up with the bulk of your team to focus fire. Gev and I tried both strats last night we went together to a node cap spree but our team would get slaughtered without our firepower.

It is better to have a DSLR registered account so your posts are not stuck in the queue.
Jobbie

Jobbie

Premium Member

It is really funny seeing people on their heavies trying focus Gev's Dragon instead of my Awesome until is really late.

Gevurah
join:2013-02-22
York Haven, PA

Gevurah

Was slightly less than funny for me hahahaha

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium Member
Mexico

Jobbie

Premium Member

I bet! muahahahaha

ekster the implementation of the flamer in MWO does not really work in only adds a 2% heat (not cummulative) and more flamers don't increase the heat rate at all.

Energystream
Premium Member
join:2010-04-16
Ridgewood, NY

Energystream

Premium Member

While it only applies 2 % heat, i believe it doesn't allow for cooling, so you can burn up by using weapons. While not increasing heat, it makes the heat sinks less effective.