uniqs
share rss forum feed

PToN
Premium
join:2001-10-04
Houston, TX

[OS X] OS X App Store log in

Hello,

I have a new MBP 13", my apple ID is from when i used to be an Apple tech back in 2003. I had to update all the information and update the old apple id to an email.

I can log in to the manage my apply Id and i can enter those credentials in iTunes and App Store, however, when i do that it says that this is the first time the account is used in this computer and that i need to review some info.

It takes me to a series on screens and then it gets to the Review Address/Review Payment information screen. I select "none" and click continue, but the same screen keeps loading back up over and over, it doesnt matter how many time i click continue...!! (lol i know..). All the mandatory fields are populated, i just cant pass that screen...

Any ideas??

Thanks.

kitsune

join:2001-11-26
Sacramento, CA

I would go ahead and fill out the payment information. After that has been saved you can then change it to none. It's not really asking you to update the info but to verify it. By choosing none it doesn't have anything to verify against.

PToN
Premium
Houston, TX
reply to PToN

Well, i did try that too. No success.

J E F F
Whatta Ya Think About Dat?
Premium
join:2004-04-01
Kitchener, ON
kudos:1

See if you can purchase a "free" app.

PToN
Premium
Houston, TX

I am trying and it says i cannot until i finish reviewing the information since the app store has not been used in the pc before.

All i wanna do is install Xcode... I am gonna have to update the account to a different email address, then create a new one and see if that works.

Thanks.