spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

bushleaguer

join:2007-01-22
Gillette, NJ

Can MGM HD Be Ordered Alone Like Epix With Extreme HD?

I tried calling Verizon and getting an answer to this question and there was a lot of confusion. Does anyone know if MGM HD can be added in an a la carte fashion to my existing package (Extreme HD)?

I know that it's included with the Ultimate HD package but even when I asked how much it would cost to upgrade I couldn't get a straight answer.

Onedollar

join:2001-08-27
Pomona, CA
kudos:6
no

seaquake
Premium,MVM
join:2001-03-23
Millersville, MD
reply to bushleaguer
I do not believe this is possible though I'm not 100% certain. Have you tried doing the live chat? I've found that the reps in the chat seem to be more knowledgeable about the services VZ offers. My guess is because they are multi-tasking with more than one customer at the same time and they really need to know their s--- to keep up with their "calls".

matcarl
Premium
join:2007-03-09
Franklin Square, NY
reply to bushleaguer
You need Ultimate, it's the only way.

bushleaguer

join:2007-01-22
Gillette, NJ
reply to bushleaguer
Thanks, everyone. I figured it wasn't possible but since I couldn't get a straight answer from Verizon I thought it wouldn't hurt to ask.

Too bad that they don't offer channels like that on an a la carte basis.

marc3565

join:2009-10-08
kudos:1

AndyMorrison

join:2008-06-30
Grapevine, TX
said by marc3565:

maybe someday..

That lawsuit is just the pot calling the kettle black. The operators have historically shown no interest in unbundling. If they win I can't wait for the next lawsuit when Cablevision gets sued by one of their customers for the same freedom of choice.