Premium
join:2002-12-24
Long Island
kudos:3
Reviews:
·voip.ms
·Verizon FiOS
·Vonage

Calls from "CSC Holdings" - How To Stop?

I'm a former CV subscriber - I left in August 2012 and went to a competitor. From time to time, I get calls from CV ("CSC HOLDINGS") from different numbers at work and at home. I generally don't mind. I never answer my home phone, I never give out my cell, and at work, the calls relax me for a bit from the stress of my job. I understand that these people in retention/win-backs have a job to do, and I'm not a jerk. I just politely say that I'm really not interested. When they're not getting it, I simply say: "Listen, I understand you have a job to do. A tough one. But you're not going to get me back". The calls usually end quickly.

Last night I received a call at 8:52PM on my home phone. It woke my 16 month old up. I wasn't angry before. I am now.

Who do I call to get these calls to stop, or is there anything I can do to get them to stop at 8PM?
--
He used to say that soul shine, is better than sunshine, better than moonshine, damn sure better than rain.

I take direction from one person under protest.

cabletecht

join:2012-06-08

To register for Cablevision Do Not Call, call 1-888-425-2088. You will be prompted to enter your telephone number and will receive a recorded confirmation. Please allow up to 30 days for Do Not Call to take effect.

Jeffrey
Connoisseur of leisurely things
Premium
join:2002-12-24
Long Island
kudos:3
Reviews:
·voip.ms
·Verizon FiOS
·Vonage

said by cabletecht:

To register for Cablevision Do Not Call, call 1-888-425-2088. You will be prompted to enter your telephone number and will receive a recorded confirmation. Please allow up to 30 days for Do Not Call to take effect.

Thank you. Doing that now.