Premium
join:2001-08-31
Byron, GA
reply to marigolds

Re: Correction: speed is 3 mbps not 1.5 mbps

said by marigolds:

The bill has since been amended.
»www.legis.ga.gov/Legislation/201···0256.pdf

Excuse me Bills like this need to be Banned i wonder if there's a federal law regarding this mess.

intok

join:2012-03-15
said by 08034016:

said by marigolds:

The bill has since been amended.
»www.legis.ga.gov/Legislation/201···0256.pdf

Excuse me Bills like this need to be Banned i wonder if there's a federal law regarding this mess.

This from a republican?

dagg

join:2001-03-25
Galt, CA
as a former republican, whats being passed off today as the republican party is... well... crap.

a true republican line of thought would be 'if i cant get new services in there, i cant get their money. and i want their money... to hell with being the bringer of services... '

what you are referring to as republicans are actually assclowns who are taking kickbacks and bribes. which are exactly the same regardless of the D or the R in front of their name when they are on the evening news.

Sammer

join:2005-12-22
Canonsburg, PA
reply to 08034016
said by 08034016:

It's called the Interstate Commerce Clause and the fact that states are attempting to regulate the internet with such laws clearly seems to violate it.

Hallo lisa Aus Amerika
Premium
join:2001-08-31
Byron, GA
said by Sammer:

said by 08034016:

It's called the Interstate Commerce Clause and the fact that states are attempting to regulate the internet with such laws clearly seems to violate it.

Exactly!! Cox communications that, they have this Area locked down like the DMZ monopoly heaven here price you name it.

I would love for congress to get off their ass and pass this!!!!!

internet freedom and nondiscrimination act of 2008
--
Holocaust survivors and their family's fill this out.
»online.ushmm.org/registry/update···form.php