spc
uniqs
08034016 (banned)
Hallo lisa Aus Amerika
join:2001-08-31
Byron, GA

08034016 (banned) to Bashlin

to Bashlin

Re: Windstream trying to ban municipal ISP options in GA...

said by Bashlin:

Windstream is slowly dissolving, I'm not sure if it's intentional and ceo's will make off with millions or if management is really that bad.. I give windstream  5 more years at most.. A pity what greedy management can do to a potentially good company.

Hope a good company buys them out,
Valor agreed to acquire the local telephone operations of Alltel.
Verizon should buy them out and give me good DSL service out here its 6mb download bump that up to 20mb and you have me as a customer Verizon so buy wind-stream out....

marbles90
I love torque
join:2010-01-15
Senecaville, OH

marbles90

Windstream Corporation was formed from the spinoff of Alltel Corporation's landline business and merger with VALOR Communications Group, Inc. Verizon wouldn't be interested as it be a bad business deal for them to buy, then fix this massive steaming pile of rubbish. Maybe if the market was right next door or was intertwined with theirs, then they might be interested in that segment but I doubt it.

I've already had a dream about buying the market I live in and FIXING IT. I'd hate to see how much Windstream would want for it and all the hoops you'd to jump thru to make that happen and not mention to set up complete business. Its not like you just go to the bank, get a massive loan, write a check to Windstream and then tell the local techs to do what ever it takes to fix it.