08034016 (banned)
Hallo lisa Aus Amerika
join:2001-08-31
Byron, GA

08034016 (banned) to AZinOH

to AZinOH

Re: Time warner Lying!!!

said by AZinOH:

Ask yourself this question: If Time Warner was willing and able to provide 1 GB download, how could they possibly price it given their current business model? I can't provide exact prices, but their current 50 Mbps service is approx $75 (for 12 months) to a new customer. 1 GB is approx 20X faster than 50MB. Are you willing to pay 20 X $75 = $1500? I bet you won't. Do you actually expect them to match (or even come close to) Google's price? Don't hold your breath. So...what price would you be willing to pay that you think Time Warner would actually be willing to offer?

"We just don't see the need of delivering that to consumers." is really just a nice way of saying "We really don't want to admit that our current pricing structure borders on price gouging".

That's total propaganda Competition brings better pricing and better service....

My area put in for Google fiber
»www.13wmaz.com/video/725 ··· ber-Line

»www.fiber4middlega.org/i ··· temid=57

»fiber.google.com/about/

1GIG DOWNLOAD 1 GIG UPLOAD NO CAP $70.00
AZinOH
join:2007-04-25
Swanton, OH

AZinOH

Hey, if you can get Google and their $70 service to come to your town more power to ya. I'm just saying that Time Warner will never offer a comparable service at anything close to a comparable price. If they even thought about trying to, their investors would head for the exits and their stock price would fall like a rock.
08034016 (banned)
Hallo lisa Aus Amerika
Byron, GA

08034016 (banned)

said by AZinOH:

Hey, if you can get Google and their $70 service to come to your town more power to ya. I'm just saying that Time Warner will never offer a comparable service at anything close to a comparable price. If they even thought about trying to, their investors would head for the exits and their stock price would fall like a rock.

Thats what you think but it wont happen if the service is good you can have 10 more isp providers in your area but if everyone is happy with TWC/COX they wont leave. you may have some TWX customers go to COX or cox customers head over to TWC.

That's what these providers want you to believe its Expensive etc which is lying on their part, like NO TWC Customer wants Fiber?
AZinOH
Swanton, OH

AZinOH

If you're waiting for TW to stop "lying", I think you're going to have a long wait. The current business plan is very profitable:

»www.hollywoodreporter.co ··· s-418704

Complain if it makes you feel better because that's the only good that will come of it.
08034016 (banned)
Hallo lisa Aus Amerika
Byron, GA

08034016 (banned)

said by AZinOH:

If you're waiting for TW to stop "lying", I think you're going to have a long wait. The current business plan is very profitable:

Complain if it makes you feel better because that's the only good that will come of it.

Could that be because TWC raised rates on you... like Cox on me but less service!!!
AZinOH
Swanton, OH

AZinOH

said by 08034016:

said by AZinOH:

Could that be because TWC raised rates on you... like Cox on me but less service!!!

I don't have Time Warner. I have DSL bundled with a landline phone from Windstream ($69 fixed) because I didn't want to deal with annual price hikes from TW. It suits my needs and I'll keep it until something better comes along. Gigabit Internet wouldn't change what I do very much. It would just be a bragging point, as I suspect it would be for you.