join:2012-08-20
Lumberton, TX

1 recommendation

facepalm to Mcrobrewer

to Mcrobrewer

Re: Official Guild Wars 2 Thread

said by Mcrobrewer:

said by facepalm:

Will do. Supposed to pick it up tomorrow morning.

Awesome!

Here it is. I may add racing stripes later. Already ordered Ford Racing GT500 exhaust and some cosmetic stuff.

TheThing
join:2012-08-10

TheThing

pretty car!

pretty neighborhood

here's an equivalent picture done here in new england... because living in new england is the best!

facepalm
Lumberton, TX

facepalm

said by TheThing:

here's an equivalent picture done here in new england... because living in new england is the best!

Thanks. I would love to have trees in my neighborhood like you have. Developers and hurricanes have taken their toll on this area. No disrespect, but I don't know how anyone deals with that much snow. I would be unable to function.

TheThing
join:2012-08-10

TheThing

we want to move to texas

the thrill of spending an entire weekend shoveling has worn off

are Texans friendly to Yankees? there is nothing to brag about with my state, i need a new adoptive state

facepalm
Lumberton, TX

facepalm

said by TheThing:

are Texans friendly to Yankees? there is nothing to brag about with my state, i need a new adoptive state

Yes, but there is a catch. You can naturalize and live anywhere in the state provided you are gun-totin', bible-clingin', and government-fearin'. Any less than all three of those and we'll let you move here, but you can't officially naturalize and you have to live in Austin.