RIP lil hurricane
Premium
join:2000-12-03
Brandon, FL
kudos:5
Reviews:
·Bright House

BenQ monitors...

anyone ever had experience with their monitors? the guy at TigerDirect swears by it to be a superior product. I've never heard of it myself, but the specs on it were pretty nice. I've been running dual monitors for years and im looking to upgrade to just one larger monitor, this one has a good price point on it.

any pros or cons?
--
| map your city |

Octavean
Premium,MVM
join:2001-03-31
New York, NY
kudos:1

1 edit

What model,......?

I've seen the BenQ GW2750HM 27" monitor going for as low as about ~$200 from newegg not too long ago as well as some Acer monitors with similar specs.

BenQ is a known brand.

Krisnatharok
Caveat Emptor
Premium
join:2009-02-11
Earth Orbit
kudos:12
reply to pcdebb

I've seen BenQ monitors used in pro gaming rigs (at conventions, tournaments, etc.), and occasionally see them in builds, but can't offer anything other than that. I'd read up on reviews around the net and go from there.
--
Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.

Cthen

join:2004-08-01
Detroit, MI
Reviews:
·Verizon Wireless..
reply to pcdebb

Never had one but can't find a car dealership around here that doesn't use them.

In fact, quite a lot of businesses around here use them now that I think of it.
--
"I like to refer to myself as an Adult Film Efficienato." - Stuart Bondek

LazMan
Premium
join:2003-03-26
canada
reply to pcdebb

I got one years ago - a 17" LCD panel, when they were first coming out.

Worked fine; surprisingly good picture quality - although didn't have a great lifespan - died at maybe 4-5 years of age?

IMO, they are a pretty good value, for the price-point they are at...

Dream Killer
Graveyard Shift
Premium
join:2002-08-09
Forest Hills, NY
kudos:1
reply to pcdebb

My first LCD monitor was a BenQ FP91G+. I had a very good experience with it and I still use on my diagnostic bench.

They're very good value for the price.

craig70130
Premium
join:2004-04-27
New Orleans, LA
reply to pcdebb

They were fine when Acer owned them but don't know now. I know they've been in and out of business with a few owners the past 10 years. Didn't even know they got back into the monitor business.