how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

superakcraig

join:2005-03-15
Louisville, KY

WatchESPN from InsightBB to TWC

So Im wondering if anyone has heard anything about when TWC will allow their Insightbb customers access to the WatchESPN app? I use to be able to watch everything using Insight but it appears that many if not all those accesses have been turned off.
--
Here I Come to Save the Day!!

El_Borracho

join:2004-09-04
Princeton, IN
This is just speculation but because WatchESPN requires a login, I'd say customers will gain access after they register a username and password with TWC. The official time table for the transition is posted in a sticky at the top of this forum. You probably already know this, but unlike ESPN3, WatchESPN requires a subscription to a television package that includes ESPN.

However, you should still currently have access to ESPN3 through Insight. I watched a tennis match last night.

superakcraig

Louisville, KY
Thank you El_Borracho, I had NOT seen that sticky but now I know. Guess I will be looking for my new TWC account in June....woohoo (that woohoo was a sarcastic one)
--

OSUGoose

join:2007-12-27
Columbus, OH
At least were finally getting it, I'm the most exited about using ESPN on my xbox finally.

superakcraig

Louisville, KY
That's weird since I've had it on my xbox in Louisville for a long time. Don't recall everything I had with it.
--

OSUGoose

Columbus, OH
Well I have it, but cant fully use it since were RR in Columbus, thus it thinks were TWC and have to have a TWC login to authorize the xbox.

compugeek
Premium
join:2002-07-30
You can get a WatchESPN/ESPN3 login with Insight RR. I have it.

OSUGoose

Columbus, OH
Not on the xbox