how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Kdogrom116

join:2013-03-03
Joshua, TX

Prequel for u verse in Joshua Texas

Hi, I need help please. I have been trying to get dsl or u verse at my house. No one will help me. My neighbor is able to get u verse, in fact she currently has it. Her house is 20 feet from mine? Is there someone I can talk to that can check my line? According to a the AT&T guy installing hers I should be able to get it.

crash58

join:2012-05-22
Clarksville, TN

I ran into the same problem a couple years ago before I got uverse...I kept calling the 800-288-2020 # a couple times a week explaining that my neighbor across the street had service...after about a month of calling them every week they finally set out engineers to check the lines and got me set up on uverse.

NormanS
I gave her time to steal my mind away
Premium,MVM
join:2001-02-14
San Jose, CA
kudos:11
Reviews:
·SONIC.NET
·Pacific Bell - SBC
reply to Kdogrom116

Post a request to the AT&T Direct forum. You can tag your topic with, "[Prequal]" so the techs will know what you need. There may be a database error, or some other rational reason; and the techs can either fix it, or explain why not.
--
Norman
~Oh Lord, why have you come
~To Konnyu, with the Lion and the Drum

mmisek

Cleburne, TX
reply to Kdogrom116

Hello, I live in Cleburne which is approx. 15 minutes away from Joshua. U-verse 1.5mbps internet just became availiable in Cleburne area and is the only speed tier availiable as well last I checked. Please try to search availiablity online or call 800-288-2020 and request the Sales department, they will be able to check your address for availiable services.
--
Tier II Advanced Tech Support, AT&T U-verse
Fort Worth, Texas

mmisek

Cleburne, TX
reply to Kdogrom116

Hello, I currently live in Cleburne which is approx. 15 minutes away from Joshua. U-verse internet just became availiable in the area recently, but only 1.5mbps download last I checked. Please call 800-288-2020 and request the Sales department. They will be able to see if your address is availiable if »www.att.com/u-verse/availability/ does not get you anywhere.
--
Tier II Advanced Tech Support, AT&T U-verse
Fort Worth, Texas

Kdogrom116

Joshua, TX
reply to Kdogrom116

Thanks