Search similar:

uniqs

icp77q
@quadranet.com

icp77q

Anon

[General] I need a LANDLINE PHONE NUMBER

Hello ,

Can anyone help me please . I want to buy/rent a LANDLINE PHONE NUMBER which i can redirect to my mobile .

So ... someone can tell me a provider of such Phone Numbers ?

Thank you
gbh2o
join:2000-12-18
Longs, SC

gbh2o

You can always tap your local phone company for a DID and have them set up Remote Call Forwarding for it. Perhaps a bit expensive compared to using a DID from a good VoIP provider, but generally a little cheaper than a residential account that provides two-way services.
pinky321 (banned)
join:2002-06-05

pinky321 (banned) to icp77q

to icp77q
When you stated "LANDLINE PHONE NUMBER", does it actually mean it can be verified by craigslist.org?

If you actually want to have a land line phone number, I think you have to get it from your local land line telephone provider such as ILEC (incumbent local exchange carrier).
Dan_voip
join:2007-01-03
Saint-Hubert, QC

Dan_voip to icp77q

to icp77q
said by icp77q :

Can anyone help me please . I want to buy/rent a LANDLINE PHONE NUMBER which i can redirect to my mobile .

You didn't tell us for which country you want the number, I'll guess you're living in US.
Other then forwarding the incoming calls to your cell what do you want from that land line, outgoing calls, to ring in your house too, etc.?

icp77q
@quadranet.com

icp77q

Anon

the number must be from US and i want to be redirected to a google voice.

I am not interested in outgoing calls, I need it only for incoming

crazyk4952
Premium Member
join:2002-02-04
united state
Ubiquiti EdgeRouter Lite
Ubiquiti UniFi AP-LR
Polycom VVX300

crazyk4952

Premium Member

said by icp77q :

I am not interested in outgoing calls, I need it only for incoming

If you need it to be 'redirected' to Google Voice, then you will need outgoing capabilities in order to set up the call forwarding.

Any of the following providers will allow you to purchase a DID (for a monthly fee) and forward it to your Google Voice number (for a per-minute fee):

Anveo
voip.ms
Callcentric
Vitelity

Camelot One
MVM
join:2001-11-21
Bloomington, IN

Camelot One

MVM

Don't forget Voipo. They have the "cloud" numbers that exist only for forwarding and voicemail.

PoulAnderson
@optonline.net

PoulAnderson to icp77q

Anon

to icp77q
said by icp77q :

Can anyone help me please . I want to buy/rent a LANDLINE PHONE NUMBER which i can redirect to my mobile.

said by icp77q :

You DO realise that you can just get a GoogleVoice number and redirect THAT to your mobile phone?

You seem to be making things more complex than they need to be.

Perhaps an explanation of what your ultimate goal is, could yield some useful suggestions.

Panasonic PX-TGP-551 * WindowsPX * Freedonia VoIP