join:2002-12-24
Long Island
kudos:3
Reviews:
·voip.ms
·Verizon FiOS
·Vonage

VZ FiOS Stores on Long Island

My parents have to return some Fios equipment (STBs) for a relative going into a hospital-setting for a semi-permanent stay. They were told the closest store is Haupauge. They live in Syosset. I see on the VZ Website something about a Melville/Farmingdale store. Is Haupaugge still the closest?

jpren74

@verizon.net

there is one at 199 fulton ave in hempstead.

UofMiamiGrad
Premium
join:2001-02-03
Great Neck, NY
reply to Jeffrey

said by Jeffrey:

My parents have to return some Fios equipment (STBs) for a relative going into a hospital-setting for a semi-permanent stay. They were told the closest store is Haupauge. They live in Syosset. I see on the VZ Website something about a Melville/Farmingdale store. Is Haupaugge still the closest?

There is one in Hempstead, 199 Fulton Avenue. I went there when I had to swap a box out & I am in Great Neck.

»www22.verizon.com/Support/Reside···8777.htm

matcarl
Premium
join:2007-03-09
Franklin Square, NY

Syosset is not close to Hempstead

Jeffrey
Connoisseur of leisurely things
Premium
join:2002-12-24
Long Island
kudos:3

It's probably quicker during the day to get to haupauge rather than hempstead, so I'll just send them there. Thought there was a Fios store closer, ah well. thanks anyway.

bkrickles

join:2008-06-25
Nesconset, NY

I have gone to the Hauppauge store several times and it'll definitely be easier to go there than to Hempstead. It's a minute off of the LIE & motor pkwy, it's never crowded there and they are super nice.

tnsprin

join:2003-07-23
Bradenton, FL
kudos:1
Reviews:
·Verizon FiOS
reply to matcarl

said by matcarl:

Syosset is not close to Hempstead

Actually relatively it is. The other choice is Hauppague.

Yeah, I know having lived in Nassau for years, that it doesnt' seem so. But in my new Florida home, anything that close (12 miles) is nearby.