uniqs

UHF
All static, all day, Forever
MVM
join:2002-05-24

UHF

MVM

[Cable HSI] Slow speeds

Is it normal for speeds to drop during the evenings and on weekends? I just got hooked up with the 50mbps package on Thursday, but ever since Friday evening the best the speedtests do is 20mbps. Seems like I may as well be paying for the slower package if they can't provide the speeds I'm paying for.

Anonymous88
Premium Member
join:2004-06-01
IA

Anonymous88

Premium Member

If you have DOCSIS 3 in your area (and they would not sell you 50 Mbit service without it) you should not be seeing any major slowdowns in the evenings. Maybe contact MediacomChad with your account number so he can take a look?

Never post it publicly.

UHF
MVM

UHF

MVM

I don't know my account number. They didn't give me any paperwork, which seemed a little strange. I'll have Chad look into it. I was getting close to 60 during the day on Friday.

Anonymous88
Premium Member
join:2004-06-01
IA

Anonymous88

Premium Member

Your address or your phone number will be enough. BTW your account number starts with 8383....

MediacomChad
Mediacom Social Media Relations Team
Premium Member
join:2010-01-20
Gulf Breeze, FL

MediacomChad to UHF

Premium Member

to UHF
If you are still having issues, let me know and I will be happy to look into it.

UHF
MVM

UHF to Anonymous88

MVM

to Anonymous88
said by Anonymous88:

Your address or your phone number will be enough. BTW your account number starts with 8383....

Ok, so now I know the first 4 digits
Haven't gotten a bill yet, no work order left at install. No paperwork of any kind.

But my problem seems to be fixed. Nice and fast again.

MediacomChad
Mediacom Social Media Relations Team
Premium Member
join:2010-01-20
Gulf Breeze, FL

MediacomChad to UHF

Premium Member

to UHF
Glad to hear the issue has been resolved. Feel free to message me here if you need anything else!