how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

david71403

join:2013-03-03
Anacoco, LA

[Speed] Slow speeds in west central louisiana

I have had suddenlink for many years and originally started with the 3/512 package. It ran fine for a long time and when upgrades started I switched to the 15/1 package and that is when the issues started. During early mornings I could maintain those speeds but during peak times it would drop to below 1mbps. So I called into suddenlink and they dispatched a truck roll. When tech arrived he ran a homerun line straight to modem and he said signals were fine. Shortly after he left the same issues came back. So after multiple calls and truck rolls I was made aware of a upgrade in the area to 30/2 which I was reluctant to take but I thought that if I got that maybe I could achieve atleast the 15/1 I was origianlly paying for. Needless to say I was wrong, it was good at first but now it has dropped to about 6-8mbps during peak and about 12-14mbps any other time. I am really not much of a complainer but something needs to be done. I have had 3 different modems and now I currently have the arris docsis 3.0 that they rent. If anyone in this area reads this please tell me if you are having similar results or if anyone else can help please feel free. Thanks for reading.

SDLshannon

join:2013-02-22
Hi David- My name is Shannon and I am with Suddenlink. I am very sorry to hear you are having trouble with your service and would be happy to assist in a resolution. You can contact me directly at shannon-AT-suddenlink-DOT-com. Thank you!