Search similar:

uniqs
sl1982
join:2013-03-10
Sarnia, ON

sl1982 to TSI Marc

to TSI Marc

Re: [Cable] NEW RATES - Cogeco

Any idea when this is going to be live for non beta testers? I am itching to get rid of the 5/1 dsl connection I have. Yes the prices arent the greatest but I lay the blame for that squarely on the CRTC.

Montreal DSL
join:2011-02-02
Montreal-DSL

Montreal DSL to TSI Marc

to TSI Marc
So I see you adjusted these rates as well

petah
join:2002-07-27
L9T

petah to TSI Marc

to TSI Marc
I like the new rates much better! Might even switch to the 10mbps with 150gb download!
Bugblndr
join:2010-03-02
Burlington, ON

Bugblndr to TSI Marc

to TSI Marc
Good job on reworking the rates Marc. I have both DSL and Cogeco through TSI and the initial rates would've had me cancelling one of them. Now I'll keep both, and keep both with TSI.
dustmaker
join:2011-03-14
L9T7C7

dustmaker to TSI Marc

to TSI Marc
Hey guys just curious... since those unlimited rates seem quite high... how do you guys plan on competing with Bell... They offer FTTH in my neighbourhood with speeds 50/50, 175/175, 10$ extra for unlimited downloads. If I get a package from bell that includes 3 services I will still be paying less than the teksavvy unlimited service.

Thats not good

Any thoughts/comments?

TSI Marc
Premium Member
join:2006-06-23
Chatham, ON

TSI Marc

Premium Member

said by dustmaker:

Hey guys just curious... since those unlimited rates seem quite high... how do you guys plan on competing with Bell... They offer FTTH in my neighbourhood with speeds 50/50, 175/175, 10$ extra for unlimited downloads. If I get a package from bell that includes 3 services I will still be paying less than the teksavvy unlimited service.

Thats not good

Any thoughts/comments?

I'm expecting that few will signup for those unlimited plans.
Enigma114
join:2013-03-08

Enigma114 to TSI Marc

to TSI Marc
Just a quick question, in the first post of this thread it mentions unlimited usage during 2am-8am for plans with a usage cap but I see no mention of that on teksavvy.com

Just for peace of mind will that unlimited window still be offered?

TSI Marc
Premium Member
join:2006-06-23
Chatham, ON

TSI Marc

Premium Member

said by Enigma114:

Just a quick question, in the first post of this thread it mentions unlimited usage during 2am-8am for plans with a usage cap but I see no mention of that on teksavvy.com

Just for peace of mind will that unlimited window still be offered?

yes. we'll be cleaning all these things up soon.
mkay
join:2008-04-13
Kingston, ON

mkay to TSI Marc

to TSI Marc
please support more docsis 3 modems. not even canada computers carries the dcm 476 anymore. which is the only modem it says you guys support in cogecoland.

Gone
Premium Member
join:2011-01-24
Fort Erie, ON

Gone

Premium Member

Cogeco supports the DPC3008, as I have am using one at a location with Cogeco's retail Turbo 20. Are they now allowing the DPC3008 to be used with TPIA providers?