join:2001-08-03
Grand Rapids, MI

Nightfall to Savious

MVM

to Savious

Re: Path of Exile

said by Savious:

said by Nightfall:

I have been playing a Marauder lately and man is it fun.

I am going to start a Shadow character soon. Does anyone have a build they would recommend? I was considering a life leech build but I don't know for sure yet. I want something that is going to work well for soloing and in groups.

If you are going shadow, I have two Ungil's Gauche, the level 20 unique boot knife (dagger).

Im looking for some witch gearz.

Wish I had something to give you for those but I really don't. I do collect orbs, but I don't have enough.

f0rtys3ven
join:2011-09-01
Lansing, MI

f0rtys3ven

Recreated my acher at lunch because I'm not sure I like that ranger starting tree ... no HP! Went shadow as I am more familiar with that tree.

I have low level magic find gear (boots/gloves/hp ring) I found 3 orbs of chance in the 30 min I was playing and made it into underground part. I did the side quest to clear out the cave but I think that its ineffecient because you end up running around trying to find the last mobs. In the future I think that I will skip that part.

My unique has a mana return on death of creep. I didn't relize this at first but it makes farming the low level area lol easy with split shot. Also read a tip for bows that included using raised undead as a nice buffer. I like that and it is effective. It will be most effective when paried with totem.

Savious
Premium Member
join:2012-03-05
Billings, MT

Savious to Nightfall

Premium Member

to Nightfall
Well if you want to borrow them, I can certainly lend them to you. They require level 20 and got me through to about level 40 on my shadow.