Premium Member
join:2010-07-16
Sainte-Anne-De-Bellevue, QC

ekster to Gevurah

Premium Member

to Gevurah

Re: Mech Warrior Online

"New User Controls and Joystick Improvements

Players will now have more options with regards to how they pilot their BattleMechs. Several new control systems and improvement have been added including Throttle Decay (gas pedal vs set throttle), Arm Lock to torso, Set Point Throttle (10-100% throttle values in 10% increments), Face Torso, and Joystick Analog turning. Player will also be able to customize their key bindings via the Pause Menu during matches."

I am going to be very happy when that patch hits. All that's missing is a reverse throttle and then I can have some real fun.

Gevurah
join:2013-02-22
York Haven, PA

Gevurah

Dude. That's great but just wait. We're FINALLY GETTING CONSUMABLES! WOO! GXP WASTING TIME.... airstrikes? HELLLL yeah.

ekster
Hi there
Premium Member

ekster

Premium Member

Consumables will use CBills though! So I'll avoid it mostly... I first need to get all my Jenners mastered, and that'll cost too many Cbills as is.

Gevurah
join:2013-02-22
York Haven, PA

Gevurah

I'm sitting on 25m Cbills. Gonna use those to feel more commander-y by dropping artillery on enemy soldiers.
Gevurah

Gevurah to ekster

to ekster
dupe post X_X

ekster
Hi there
Premium Member

ekster to Gevurah

Premium Member

to Gevurah
lol... I am sitting at about 700 CBills right now

I'm also very happy for the training grounds. I've been meaning to rebind my controls to be able to completely control the whole mech with my mouse only, but I didn't want to screw around during matches on getting used to that.

Now I'll finally be able to pull it off.

RavenX11R6
join:2013-03-02
Mechanicsburg, PA

RavenX11R6

buy a death Knell it's like a 4ml Jenner only as a commando and play it for a weekend you'll have lots o cbills in no time

ekster
Hi there
Premium Member

ekster

Premium Member

What's the price of the death knell again? About a 1500 MC? I might pick it up. I forgot about that 30% bonus.