join:2008-07-24
Long Beach, CA
kudos:3
Reviews:
·Verizon FiOS
reply to Greg2600

Re: New Center Ice HD channels.

said by Greg2600:

I know, but I'll also believe it when I see it.

Well the fact that Verizon is actually upgrading STBs for free if you have Extreme or Ultimate is a good sign the MPEG4 and more HD is near.

Greg2600

join:2008-05-20
Belleville, NJ
said by PJL:

said by Greg2600:

I know, but I'll also believe it when I see it.

Well the fact that Verizon is actually upgrading STBs for free if you have Extreme or Ultimate is a good sign the MPEG4 and more HD is near.

Ah ha, I missed that.

WebCobbler

@verizon.net
reply to nycdave
I have noticed that now these new channels are in the guide , my " favorites" on channels 1470-74 are now magically gone ( with the exception of 1470 ).

Also those " favorite" channels have migrated to 1466-69 MPEG 4 HD channels.

So my favorites are 1466-1470 ... Overnight.

There is also no channel icon for ch 1471-74. This might explain the migrating favorites. Idk.

I Also can not bookmark to favorites 1471-74. Maybe bc there is no ch icon, as well.

Anyway, I hope this is resolved soon.

Any updates would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

matcarl
Premium
join:2007-03-09
Franklin Square, NY
Probably because they are relocating the existing channels to the new spots so they are in order 1-9

FIOS_MD

@nih.gov
I live in Silver Spring, MD, I don't have the latest NHL HD channels as of yet....

Joe12345678

join:2003-07-22
Des Plaines, IL
reply to coolguy23
MLB uses the same channels as NHL

robertf390

join:2011-04-16
Nesconset, NY
I live in LI, NY (VHO-5) and I still don't have the new HD channels as yet either (nor did I get the message notifying they were coming).

While I usually subscribe to the MLB package, I have decided to wait this year for the free-preview to see if we actually get them here before the season starts noting the issues with us getting TVGuide HD. I am hoping, unlike some of the previous years that they provide all the HD channels in the free previews - otherwise I'll opt for the MLB online service.

matcarl
Premium
join:2007-03-09
Franklin Square, NY
reply to WebCobbler
These channels are up today in VHO5

nfotiu

join:2009-01-25
reply to WebCobbler
Any more word on the rollout of these? Would be nice to have them in Richmond before the season is over.

FIOS_MD

@nih.gov
reply to FIOS_MD
The additional HD channels (1466-1469) are now in the guide this morning in Maryland.

nfotiu

join:2009-01-25
An here now too in Richmond. Yay!