Koil
Premium
join:2002-09-10
Irmo, SC
kudos:2

2 edits

Path Of Exile - PoE Helper Inventory Listings & Trades

Ok, so check it out.

If you use Chrome, and are comfortable with the use of the POE Helper extension (it grabs your inventory from GGG's servers and allows it to be manipulated in a spreadsheet like fashion), you can export your inventory data to a .bin file that anyone using POE Helper can import and look at. This is immensely helpful in trading with others, as they can look at your inventory offline as well.

**Disclaimer: I don't know of any harm coming from anyone using this extension, and it has been used by a large part of the community...BUT...There is always a risk that this guy could go psycho and decide to use his talents for evil, so I (and I'm sure DSLR) claim no responsibility for anything that may occur from using this extension. I've looked through the file and didn't see any reference to my account info, password, or any other sensitive info, but I'm not a superhackercoder, either.

**ONLY USE INVENTORY FILES FROM SOMEONE YOU TRUST**

**USE AT YOUR OWN RISK**

Moving on...

Get POE Helper here:

»njs50.github.com/poe_ext/

TO EXPORT YOUR INVENTORY:

•Load up POE Helper - It will instruct you on how to load up the first time, but basically you have to login to GGG's forums
•Select DEFAULT LEAGUE under the LEAGUE TAB
•If it hasn't done so on it's own, go under the REFRESH TAB, and select FULL.
•Go under the INVENTORY TAB > CONFIGURE COLUMNS > SELECT ALL > APPLY (should take you back to the inv listing)
•Go to the INVENTORY TAB > EXPORT TO FILE (This will download a .bin file called "inventory.bin" to your default download dir. You can rename this file to whateveryouwant.bin and it will still work)
You have now exported the entire contents of your inventory to the .bin file. You can mess with it on your own if you wish to include or exclude certain items types or whatever, but this is just general instruction.

TO IMPORT SOMEONE'S INVENTORY FILE:

•Load up POE Helper
•Open the folder containing the *.bin file
•Drag it from the folder onto the POE Helper extension.
It will take a few seconds / minutes (depending on your machine) and viola! Up pops the other person's inventory.

The beauty of all this is that we can post our .bin files, or update this thread that you have one to give out and have the person PM you for the file, and others can look through it and see if they find anything that would like to trade for.

You can manipulate the columns as you wish, and you can even hover over the name to get a picture of the item and it's description. Pretty boss. (It also shows you the location of the item in question, if you click on (show))

bionicRod See Profile and I tested it, and it works pretty damn well.

So, my thought here is to go ahead and post up your bin files and let everyone paruse what you don't mind getting rid of.

If you guys have any questions, let me know and I'll be glad to answer if I can.

Enjoy!

--edit-- Evidently, DSLR will zip the file for you when it is uploaded, so you'll need to unzip it once you download it.

--
I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something. And I will not let what I cannot do interfere with what I can do.- Edward Everett Hale

My Blog - Raising Connor

Koil
Premium
Irmo, SC
I'll post mine up here in a bit.

I have a shitload of crap that I do not mind getting rid of if I'm not going to use it. I do reserve the right to ask for something in trade, if the item is of enough value that I would be screwing myself.

I have somewhere in the ballpark of 110+ gems. If you need something, take a look. I will tell you now, g/lmp, fork, chain, mana reduce, faster casting, faster proj are pretty much off the table, but please feel free to take a look, as there is no harm in asking.
--
I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something. And I will not let what I cannot do interfere with what I can do.- Edward Everett Hale

My Blog - Raising Connor

Koil
Premium
Irmo, SC
reply to Koil
Also, just as a side note to those that haven't used this before, under the crafting tab, it will show you what vendor recipes you can make given the items in your inventory as well. Nifty!

Dissembled

join:2008-01-23
Indianapolis, IN
said by Koil:

Also, just as a side note to those that haven't used this before, under the crafting tab, it will show you what vendor recipes you can make given the items in your inventory as well. Nifty!

Now, that alone may make this a pretty damn cool thing to check out.

Savious
Premium
join:2012-03-05
Belgrade, MT
kudos:4
Ill get it tonight! I don't have gmp pr chain, but I do have elemental hit =)

Koil
Premium
Irmo, SC
reply to Koil
(Evidently, DSLR will zip the file for you, so you'll need to unzip it once you download it.)

Pretty much anything on tabs 2, 3, 4, and DUMP are up for grabs. (The tab name will have the word 'Default' in front of it)

Have a look at the tabs: gems, rings, & neck to see if you see anything you need. Again, if its overly valuable, I reserve the right to nix it or request something in trade, otherwise, I'm pretty much glad to get it out of my inventory.
--

My Blog - Raising Connor

Savious
Premium
Belgrade, MT
downloadinventory.bin.zip 38,312 bytes
Savious

Savious
Premium
Belgrade, MT
reply to Koil
I wouldnt mind getting Oblivion Song Engraved Wand (show) from ya buddy =D

Koil
Premium
Irmo, SC
Leave it to you to find what shouldn't be there. That's actually my Witch's wand, but since she's been relegated to 3rd string, if you need it, you can get it.

Savious
Premium
Belgrade, MT
Haha, Im working on a wand witch right now, is that what you use it for?

Koil
Premium
Irmo, SC
Yeah, my CI/cold/crit witch

Savious
Premium
Belgrade, MT
Im going to use Power Syphon.