All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc

spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed
« 4 strikes?Disconnect »
This is a sub-selection from What SHOULD happen...

skeechan
Ai Otsukaholic
Premium
join:2012-01-26
AA169|170
kudos:2
Reviews:
·Clear Wireless
·Cox HSI
·Verizon FiOS

1 edit
reply to Chubbysumo

Re: What SHOULD happen...

I'd take them to small claims for the $35 bucks plus some aggravation dough...make them send someone to avoid a default $10,000.00 judgement. Annoy the piss out of them while having the lawsuit splash across every nerd site on the Internetz. They love when an ISP gets sued.

Disrupt my service when I didn't do anything, and I'll spend the money necessary to give Cox a headache and I'll let everyone on the planet know about it. Local reporters are always on the lookout for a big guy vs little guy story.

And I have no arbitration agreement with the MAFIAA.

Chubbysumo

join:2009-12-01
Superior, WI
Reviews:
·Charter
said by skeechan:

I'd take them to small claims for the $35 bucks plus some aggravation dough...make them send someone to avoid a default $10,000.00 judgement. Annoy the piss out of them while having the lawsuit splash across every nerd site on the Internetz. They love when an ISP gets sued.

Disrupt my service when I didn't do anything, and I'll spend the money necessary to give Cox a headache and I'll let everyone on the planet know about it. Local reporters are always on the lookout for a big guy vs little guy story.

And I have no arbitration agreement with the MAFIAA.

I think 10000 small claims court cases would be much more troublesome than a single class action suit.

skeechan
Ai Otsukaholic
Premium
join:2012-01-26
AA169|170
kudos:2
Reviews:
·Clear Wireless
·Cox HSI
·Verizon FiOS
Thing is getting 10000 innocent people and then get them to go to small claims when they have to get to work and do other stuff. That is what the MAFIAA counts on. Accuse everyone, extort from everyone and you get a certain percentage to get scared and pay them the extortion money.