how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Mzungu

@41.188.142.x

IPSEC VPN Site to Site connectivity

Hi All,

I have purchased a USG20W recently for one of my branches. The main or HQ branch has a Esoft Instagate 604 Firewall which connects properly to other branches using IPsec VPN. other branches have Cisco routers.

i want to configure my USG20w to connect to my Instagate 604 firewall through IPsec VPN site to site connectivity.

please can anyone help.

regards
yusuf k.

Anav
Sarcastic Llama? Naw, Just Acerbic
Premium
join:2001-07-16
Dartmouth, NS
kudos:4

There are examples of ipsec vpn connections to other routers suggest that would be a starting place The zyxel ipsec is for the most part straightforward.

Anav
Premium
Dartmouth, NS

A. Here are some old examples (previous zywall series) that demonstrate that the zyxel ipsec is straightforward you can skip these and move down to B.
»Cisco Forum FAQ »How do I configure a Zywall/PIX IPSec VPN
»www.zyxeltech.de/SNoteZW5_362/ap···isco.htm
»www.zyxeltech.de/snotezw5_362/app/zw_zw.htm

B. For the newer USG lineup, more object oriented the following applies - first a USG to USG connection, seems decent!
»www.zyxel.se/upload/doc/support/···Site.pdf

This original support note for the USG detailed setups between zywalls as previoius link BUT also has setups with fortigate, netscreen and sonicwall, suggest this may help.
»ftp://ftp.zyxel.com/ZYWALL_USG_100/sup···1.00.pdf

This latest support note addresses an easy way for a remote client to connect to the branch zyxel unit (last item scroll down to the end)
»ftp://ftp.zyxel.com/ZYWALL_USG_100/sup···3.00.pdf

there is one support note in between that touched upon SSL connections and IPSEC VPN high availablity.
--
Ain't nuthin but the blues! "Albert Collins".
Leave your troubles at the door! "Pepe Peregil" De Sevilla. Just Don't Wifi without WPA, "Yul Brenner"

LlamaWorks Equipment

Anav
Premium
Dartmouth, NS
reply to Mzungu

This instagate to Sonicwall and fortigate seems simple enough, should not be difficul with zyxel USG now that you have examples in previous post (which is what I think you were looking for!!!)
»www.esoft.com/kb/pdf/SonicwallVP···on-1.pdf
»www.esoft.com/kb/pdf/FortigateVP···on-1.pdf