Premium Member
join:2003-04-05
Washington, DC

whfsdude to Tomcat353

Premium Member

to Tomcat353

Re: 300Mbps Tier

said by Tomcat353:

I wonder if this will become available in Jacksonville, FL with these new speed upgrades...I'm on 105/20 now for $199.95 and would be very interested in upgrading. Does anyone have any details on this?

I see no reason why it would not be available in any market Comcast offers MetroE service. You just have to meet the installation requirements which Comcast seems flexible on. In my case, they had to run fiber underground for a few city blocks.
Tomcat353
join:2002-12-27
Jacksonville, FL

1 recommendation

Tomcat353

Thanks for the information guys. I'm aware of how much it costs and $300/mo isn't too bad for what you get. whfsdude, did you simply call Comcast and ask them about this tier or did you go through ComcastSteve or somebody here to get you setup?

whfsdude
Premium Member
join:2003-04-05
Washington, DC

whfsdude

Premium Member

said by Tomcat353:

Thanks for the information guys. I'm aware of how much it costs and $300/mo isn't too bad for what you get. whfsdude, did you simply call Comcast and ask them about this tier or did you go through ComcastSteve or somebody here to get you setup?

I opened a ticket with ComcastSteve in the direct forum. I didn't have him place the order, just asked for a callback so I could discuss if I qualify and then place the order.

Executive support called me a few days later.