how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Phantasee

join:2009-08-27
Hammond, LA

Eating While Gaming Fail

So, what is the biggest fail that has happened to you while you were eating and playing WoW/games at your PC?

Mine was sneezing BBQ sauce all over everything. Even my DBZ scroll...

footballdude
Premium
join:2002-08-13
Imperial, MO
said by Phantasee:

So, what is the biggest fail that has happened to you while you were eating and playing WoW/games at your PC?

Mine was sneezing BBQ sauce all over everything. Even my DBZ scroll...

You had BBQ sauce in your nose?
--
Concentrated power has always been the enemy of liberty - Ronald Reagan

Phantasee

Hammond, LA
Somehow when I sneezed it sprayed out of my nose. It was amazing.

Goggalor
Psychonaut
Premium
join:2009-06-09
Your Mind!
kudos:2
I think mine would be less eating and more drinking. Enjoying some, maybe a little too much, Crown and Pepsi when I went to grab the cup, not quite grasping it fully. Welp, it spilled all over the desk, keyboard, mouse pad, and my crotch. Party foul and a messy desk.

Phantasee

Hammond, LA
I have this old HP keyboard that has stuff growing in it. It's like an ancient alien artifact I refuse to toss.

Grimm

join:2011-05-23
said by Phantasee:

I have this old HP keyboard that has stuff growing in it. It's like an ancient alien artifact I refuse to toss.

--
Slydermv--In short.. hookers save lives.

Phantasee

Hammond, LA
Lol. I wish my keyboard was that nice. It's like the Zerg live in it.

jester121
Premium
join:2003-08-09
Lake Zurich, IL
reply to Phantasee
Not exactly eating, but I've knocked over several spit cups (skoal snuff) while gaming -- that led to some swearing and a pain in the ass to clean up.

Phantasee

Hammond, LA
Reviews:
·Charter
said by jester121:

Not exactly eating, but I've knocked over several spit cups (skoal snuff) while gaming -- that led to some swearing and a pain in the ass to clean up.

Holy gross.

SoJo
I'll Sleep when I am Dead
Premium
join:2002-05-07
Gilroy, CA
reply to Phantasee
Like Goggalor, mine was spilling Vodka with Grapefruit juice all over the keyboard and my lap. Then running out to Walmart to by a cheap keyboard to get back in the game.
--
"Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!"- Bluto- Animal House