dslreports logo

All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
Search similar:

uniqs

avenison
join:2009-12-10

avenison

[Voip.ms] Montreal.voip.ms MIA for anyone else?

Multiple devices unable to register using either server name or IP. I can ping it just fine, and montreal2 seems to be working normally.
zm
join:2001-06-19
canada

zm

According to my OBi logs, registrations were failing between Mar 5 12:49:40 and Mar 5 12:55:09. I have a log scraper that searches for REGISTER retransmissions, and I find that montreal.voip.ms stops responding for 5-10 minutes every other day or so. Didn't file a ticket yet.

avenison

avenison

Thanks for that zm, although I think it's a different issue as it's still ongoing (and also I keep forgetting to specify I'm using IAX2 and not SIP). Guess I'll open a ticket.
rudeboy24
join:2002-10-14
Welland, ON

rudeboy24

i've been seeing this to on montreal.voip.ms to, i though i was my internet but i registered a second account to montreal2 and the montreal.voip.ms would fail to register and the montreal2 was up and working fine ..so i switched over to montreal2.
MartinM
VoIP.ms
Premium Member
join:2008-07-21

MartinM to avenison

Premium Member

to avenison
We had a SIP Time Out, we're investigating and will apply necessary changes tonight during our maintenance between 1AM to 3AM.

IAX2 is currently not working on MTL1, we've a tracker up for it and we're working on it.

We apologize for the inconvenience and rest assured our planned fix should eliminate the SIP Timeout issue completely.

avenison

avenison

Thanks for that Martin, I now see it's on the issue tracker (which I couldn't find earlier).