fartness
computersoc dot com
Premium
join:2003-03-25
Look Outside
reply to rody_44

Re: [Photos] 17 year old

said by rody_44:

Since he is my nephew i will just leave it with saying im sure glad they didnt blood test him.

Why would that be?

rody_44
Premium
join:2004-02-20
Quakertown, PA
Reviews:
·Comcast

You all took that statement out of context. I was just stating i know he gets high. Thats all, it wouldnt have surprised me had he been high. But apparently he wasnt. Not really sure if they did or did not test him. It was just a general statement letting you know what type of 17 year old he is.

rody_44
Premium
join:2004-02-20
Quakertown, PA
Reviews:
·Comcast

1 edit
reply to raythompsontn

Pa has strange medical insurance laws. In this case three different insurance companies are paying. You have to remember he didnt have permission to drive the car from the owner. It was in the girls fathers name. My brothers insurance pays for my nephews medical bills, The car insurance pays for the girls medical bills. The other kid his dads insurance gets to pay even tho the father didnt own or was in the car. This state has some strange logic when it comes to that. As far as civil he is the only minor per say and his friends arent suing him. altho the dad that owned the car could sue for the price of the car. Really wouldnt be much tho maybe a 2000 dollar car. The hospital was very well versed with that and was ready with claim forms in hand.