uniqs

motorola870
join:2008-12-07
Arlington, TX

motorola870 to mike442

to mike442

Re: [TWC] Dallas/Ft Worth Metro Vol II -- Time Warner

said by mike442 :

Where did G4 go? The message shows that it moved to digital as of 3/5, but I can't find it on my TV. I have no set top box.

you need a digital adapter as of today to get G4 you need to go pick one up at a payment center which are free until December and then they are .99 cents a month. The adapters get all of the channels from 2-99 which includes all of the channels that have moved to digital over that last few years and also gets all of the local HD channels and digital subchannels of the locals along with Discovery Channel HD

Unbundled
But When ? ?
Premium Member
join:2010-09-13
Irving, TX
Technicolor E31T2V1

Unbundled

Premium Member

said by motorola870:The adapters get all of the channels from 2-99 which includes all of the channels that have moved to digital over that last few years and also gets all of the local HD channels and digital subchannels of the locals along with Discovery Channel HD

Yes, it's sweet to watch the "Dual Survivors" Discovery program in HD !

motorola870
Arlington, TX

motorola870

said by Unbundled:

said by motorola870:The adapters get all of the channels from 2-99 which includes all of the channels that have moved to digital over that last few years and also gets all of the local HD channels and digital subchannels of the locals along with Discovery Channel HD

Yes, it's sweet to watch the "Dual Survivors" Discovery program in HD !

did you notice HBO on the DTA lineup?

Unbundled
But When ? ?
Premium Member
join:2010-09-13
Irving, TX
Technicolor E31T2V1

Unbundled

Premium Member

said by motorola870:did you notice HBO on the DTA lineup?

:

Yes, I did !

»www.freepreview.tv/hbo/f ··· ble.html

mike442
@spe.org

mike442 to motorola870

Anon

to motorola870
said by motorola870 See Profile
you need a digital adapter as of today to get G4 you need to go pick one up at a payment center which are free until December and then they are .99 cents a month. The adapters get all of the channels from 2-99 which includes all of the channels that have moved to digital over that last few years and also gets all of the local HD channels and digital subchannels of the locals along with Discovery Channel HD
[/BQUOTE :

Can the digital adapter be purchased without going through TW? I currently lease no equipment from TW and would like to keep it that way.

motorola870
Arlington, TX

motorola870

said by mike442 :

said by motorola870 See Profile
[/BQUOTE :

Can the digital adapter be purchased without going through TW? I currently lease no equipment from TW and would like to keep it that way.

no it is not purchasable and they are only .99 cents after december 1st which it would take about at least 20-30 plus months for you to even come close to breaking even on the purchase of one anyways but these are basically very small cable boxes that are one way devices and include a coax connection and a HDMI output with a HDMI cable in the install kit it is worth it. These adapters can get the limited basic tier HD channels on them without having to pay the $10 for the full HD box.