Cartel
Intel inside Your sensitive data outside
Premium Member
join:2006-09-13
Chilliwack, BC

Cartel

Premium Member

Mainstream conspiracy websites are being attacked

For the last couple of weeks some mainstream conspiracy websites have been under a concerted DDOS attack from a hacker or group of hackers. Today GLP (godlikeproductions), AE (alien-earth) and LOP (lunaticoutpost) are all down once again and are now unreachable although their services have been intermittent and can come and go as the owners fight off the attacks. At the time that I write this, LOP’s front page can be reached but clicking on a thread title reveals an error and both GLP and AE at this moment are now totally unreachable.

»projectavalon.net/forum4 ··· p=644665

BLACKOUT! Numerous conspiracy sites offline in organized attack.

GLP, LOP, AE, KB all experiencing non-responsive servers.

»www.abovetopsecret.com/f ··· 1367/pg1

Conspiracy sites going down??

»lunaticoutpost.com/Topic ··· n?page=1

Back up...

From Akamai:

Global Attacks

Attacks/ 24 hours

45% above daily average

On their scale it is up almost all the way..
»kritterbox.com/showthrea ··· id=11634
19579823 (banned)
An Awesome Dude
join:2003-08-04

1 recommendation

19579823 (banned)

Yup the elite doesnt like these sites.....

»www.davidicke.com/forum WAS under attack a few weeks ago (DDOS,etc)

I consider DI to be the BEST site of its kind! (And libertyforum.org before that (Sadly that sites gone))
dave
Premium Member
join:2000-05-04
not in ohio

3 recommendations

dave

Premium Member

said by 19579823:

I consider DI to be the BEST site of its kind!

I agree. Where "its kind" means websites owned by lunatics that claim the British royal family are really alien reptiles.

Alex Jones gives Icke good competition in the 'raving paranoid' stakes, but you can't beat a good alien-lizard delusion.
dave

dave to Cartel

Premium Member

to Cartel

Re: Mainstream conspiracy websites are being attacked

said by Cartel:

... or group of hackers.

It's a conspiracy !
19579823 (banned)
An Awesome Dude

19579823 (banned) to dave

to dave

Well how do you know THEY ARENT dave??

I dont really know what a repliation looks like,do you?
dave
Premium Member
not in ohio

4 recommendations

dave

Premium Member

said by 19579823:

Well how do you know THEY ARENT dave??

This just demonstrates your lack of grip on reality. If you're prepared to believe any old crap for which there is zero evidence, solely on the basis that you cannot verify in person that it is false, then you will believe anything and everything.

Hey, readers, 19579823 See Profile has invisible unicorns up his arse! I believe this on the basis that there is no way for me to know that he doesn't! (And now you have read it on an internet web site, so it must be true).

Woody79_00
I run Linux am I still a PC?
Premium Member
join:2004-07-08
united state

Woody79_00 to dave

Premium Member

to dave
Dave:

I agree. You know, its one thing to claim the government, a political party, a corporation, etc is corrupt or crooked (they all are, always have been, and always will be) Everything is crooked anymore, its just the way it is.

However, the things on that site borderline on total insanity. There is no way anyone who is legally sane could believe the British Royal Family are reptiles.

Then again, Icke believes every bad thing that happens is orchestrated by the "Power Elite" to get things going in a direction they want. According to Icke, Sandy Hook was a set up made so they can take our guns.....you gotta be kidding me. Im the biggest pro 2nd Amendment person you will ever find, but to say what Icke said is just not only insane, its downright ignorant...

»en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Icke

»www.davidicke.com/headli ··· ame-time

Icke is nuts..no two ways about it, the guy is either nuts, or he is acting nuts to make money from people like Dude111. Anyone that believes that kinda stuff Icke spews out of his face has serious problems...infact thos kinda people scare me....because they are totally not in touch with reality...everything is not a conspiracy....these people need to get a grip.
dave
Premium Member
not in ohio

dave to Cartel

Premium Member

to Cartel

Anyway: looks like I have dragged this off-topic. The issue is not Icke's insanity, it is the conspiracy to attack conspiracy sites.

I do note that the link posted by the OP itself seems prone to baseless theorizing:
quote:
... and it may turn out to be a black-ops type of attack.
quote:
(meaning that these sites are in actuality already controlled by tptb in which case the hackers are freedom fighters fighting tptb?)

Nothing's ever as simple as it seems, eh? There's always got to be a "they" that is against you.

Hey. 19579823 See Profile, did you ever consider that? Maybe there is no David Icke. He is a fiction concocted by the new world order, and "his" web-site exists to make mindless sheep believe in tabloid nonsense precisely to divert their attention from what's really going on?

goalieskates
Premium Member
join:2004-09-12
land of big

1 recommendation

goalieskates to Cartel

Premium Member

to Cartel
Well, as the old saying goes, "just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you."

I can't say that I've visited any of the sites in question, but if someone cares enough to single them out, maybe there really is something out there someone doesn't want seen. Kind of like the business in MIB where the National Enquirer is true ... :P
19579823 (banned)
An Awesome Dude

19579823 (banned) to dave

to dave

No buddy i dont believe just ANYTHING,i do thankfully have my own mind AND CAN USE IT! (Most have been compromised and cannot)

beck
MVM
join:2002-01-29
On The Road

1 recommendation

beck

MVM

said by 19579823:

No buddy i dont believe just ANYTHING,i do thankfully have my own mind AND CAN USE IT! (Most have been compromised and cannot)

ditto

Geez, this site is crazy too. why years ago they were talking about data caps! Yes! Can you believe it? And those saying it would happen, they were ridiculed. Can you believe it?

LEAVE Dude111 alone!!!! I'm SO sick of those that jump on him as soon as he posts. Doesn't matter what he says. He has just as much right to believe what he wants as you do.

Do you all feel that because you don't like what someone has on their website that it's ok for them to be attacked? Leave them alone too. bullies should be getting a horn somewhere they don't like.
dave
Premium Member
not in ohio

dave

Premium Member

I think that "ISPs will implement data caps" is a qualitatively different claim to "the queen of England is an alien lizard", don't you?

I'm not disputing anyone's *right* to believe stupid nonsense; I'm just saying it's stupid nonsense.

And, yes, I believe that it's ok to call out stupid nonsense as being stupid nonsense. If saying that something untrue is obviously untrue is what you mean by "attacking", I'm all for it.

dib22
join:2002-01-27
Kansas City, MO

dib22 to goalieskates

to goalieskates

said by goalieskates:

Well, as the old saying goes, "just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you."

I can't say that I've visited any of the sites in question, but if someone cares enough to single them out, maybe there really is something out there someone doesn't want seen. Kind of like the business in MIB where the National Enquirer is true ... :P

More like they are attacking themselves (or at least claiming they are being attacked) to gain credibility

DataDoc
My avatar looks like me, if I was 2D.
Premium Member
join:2000-05-14
Hedgesville, WV
·StarLink
·HughesNet

1 recommendation

DataDoc

Premium Member

said by dib22:

More like they are attacking themselves (or at least claiming they are being attacked) to gain credibility

It worked before.

»www.youtube.com/watch?v= ··· OGmXpe5I

aussiedog
join:2007-01-10
Mesilla Park, NM

aussiedog

Har! Mel Brooks has his finger on the pulse of America.

Woody79_00
I run Linux am I still a PC?
Premium Member
join:2004-07-08
united state

Woody79_00 to beck

Premium Member

to beck

Re:  

said by beck:

said by 19579823:

ditto

LEAVE Dude111 alone!!!! I'm SO sick of those that jump on him as soon as he posts. Doesn't matter what he says. He has just as much right to believe what he wants as you do.

Beck:

I am not jumping on Dude111. Infact, there has been some cases where i have actually stuck up for him. Even though i may not agree with everything he posts, I will defend his right to believe and post those things just like any other American would.

However, how could anyone even read, believe, or even want to have anything to do with a guy that is on record stating the British Royal Family are alien reptiles?

I am just saying folks shouldn't believe everything they read on the Internet. Reading that kind of nonsense all the time can warp your brain.

swtnoob
@optonline.net

swtnoob to Cartel

Anon

to Cartel

ILLUMINATI...MASONS.....

beck
MVM
join:2002-01-29
On The Road

beck to Woody79_00

MVM

to Woody79_00

Re:  

said by Woody79_00:

said by beck:

said by 19579823:

ditto

Beck:

I am not jumping on Dude111. Infact, there has been some cases where i have actually stuck up for him. Even though i may not agree with everything he posts, I will defend his right to believe and post those things just like any other American would.

However, how could anyone even read, believe, or even want to have anything to do with a guy that is on record stating the British Royal Family are alien reptiles?

I am just saying folks shouldn't believe everything they read on the Internet. Reading that kind of nonsense all the time can warp your brain.

I haven't ever been to these sites. Why are all of you hanging around on them? I do like coast2coast tho. Find out about all sorts of strange stuff. Don't have to believe what they say. But then in my history books there was nothing about pyramids being all over the world. And I believe there are. You have to separate the wheat from the chaff.

But hey, I guess now that it's been brought up so many times, can you prove to me the royal family aren't alien reptiles? I thought that was only in that TV show, but now it's been mentioned here so it must be true.

Blackbird
Built for Speed
Premium Member
join:2005-01-14
Fort Wayne, IN

Blackbird to dave

Premium Member

to dave
said by dave:

said by 19579823:

I consider DI to be the BEST site of its kind!

I agree. Where "its kind" means websites owned by lunatics that claim the British royal family are really alien reptiles. ...

Whoa! How do you know we aren't ALL alien reptiles?... except for you and me, of course... and I'm holding off on my final judgment about you. In any case, it seems so many folks these days "speak with forked tongue" that anything's possible.
dave
Premium Member
not in ohio

dave

Premium Member

I'm from Tralfamadore.

THZNDUP
Deorum Offensa Diis Curae
Premium Member
join:2003-09-18
Lard

THZNDUP

Premium Member

Schlachthof-fünf

You're not a test pilot are you?
19579823 (banned)
An Awesome Dude

19579823 (banned) to beck

to beck

Thank you for your caring words my friend..... Its good knowing SOMEONE CARES on this site (And someone who isnt ASLEEP)

Peace and love to you!

La Luna
Fly With The Angels My Beloved Son Chris
Premium Member
join:2001-07-12
New Port Richey, FL

1 recommendation

La Luna to beck

Premium Member

to beck
said by beck:

said by 19579823:

ditto

Geez, this site is crazy too. why years ago they were talking about data caps! Yes! Can you believe it? And those saying it would happen, they were ridiculed. Can you believe it?

Do you all feel that because you don't like what someone has on their website that it's ok for them to be attacked? Leave them alone too. bullies should be getting a horn somewhere they don't like.

Part of the problem is the insinuations....no, outright declarations that others are "asleep" or security and privacy compromised, just because they don't believe all the garbage they read on the internet (it must all be true, right??!!). That's ridiculous, not to mention untrue.

Just as one has the right to post garbage, others have the right to call him/her on it.

Royal family reptilian aliens *snicker*
scelli (banned)
Four More Years!
join:1999-08-07
FLOT/FEBA

1 recommendation

scelli (banned)

It also has a lot to do with the way an individual presents his or her self on these forums, La Luna. The member in question has been called out in the past by many others as well as myself (and rightfully so!) for fostering FUD, ridiculing others as stupid, uninformed, ignorant, blind, or whatever else simply because we don't agree with his viewpoint on various matters. There may be those who wish to defend such inane and immature behavior, but I refuse to be one of them and apparently you and a few others around here refuse to be as well.

More power to us.

Blackbird
Built for Speed
Premium Member
join:2005-01-14
Fort Wayne, IN

Blackbird to Cartel

Premium Member

to Cartel

So it goes.

therube
join:2004-11-11
Randallstown, MD

therube to Woody79_00

to Woody79_00

Re: I Want To Believe (in ... what?)

How do you know that Dude111 is an American & not a reptile?
Or are you saying you are an American, or a reptile?

Anyhow, why couldn't the royal family be reptiles?
(I've never heard of that before now, but who's to say?)

Do you believe in Santa Claus?
Does your child believe in Santa Claus?

Do you believe in G-d?

And I thought we were all just lumps of carbon.

19579823 (banned)
An Awesome Dude

1 edit

19579823 (banned) to Cartel

to Cartel

quote:
Exactly!!!!

Why bury your head in MSM disinformation?? -- MSM is meant for one thing: TO KEEP PEOPLE UNAWARE OF WHATS REALLY GOING ON!!!

Why close your mind to other things BESIDES MSM?? (MSM doesnt even tell 1/2 the story,they want you living in darkness!)

Im glad sites like davidicke exist,a group of AWAKE PEOPLE who speak up and arent afraid to discuss the truth!

MSM - what everybody should remember

Their primary objective is not unbiased or truthful news. They are businesses whose primary objective is to make money. This is a FACT! and not even the most fervent 'anti-conspiracy theory' mind could argue with it.
scelli (banned)
Four More Years!
join:1999-08-07
FLOT/FEBA

1 recommendation

scelli (banned)

Still don't get it, do you? I don't give a flying rat's butt if you and your little friends wish to insist there are listening devices underneath your kitchen sink surreptitiously planted by NSA, Godzilla and his family live in Buckingham Palace, the Three Stooges shot JFK from the grassy knoll or any number of other crackpot beliefs. What I most certainly do object to is the constant and very tiresome "I know better than any of you fools!" attitude prevalent in almost all your interaction on this board.

I and others like me here have neither requested nor solicited your "advice" regarding what we should believe or not believe. There's an old adage which fits perfectly in this scenario and strongly suggest you begin taking notice of it: Who died and left you boss, mister? Huh?
dave
Premium Member
not in ohio

dave to therube

Premium Member

to therube

Re: I Want To Believe (in ... what?)

said by therube:

How do you know that Dude111 is an American & not a reptile?

I think he's British by birth, though he might be naturalized American.

(Just look into his use of words like 'analogue' and his fondness for some UK web sites)
dave

dave to 19579823

Premium Member

to 19579823

Re:  

said by 19579823:

quote:
Exactly!!!!

Why bury your head in MSM disinformation??

Yeah, it's a fiendish plot by the mainstream media to convince everyone that Lizzie Windsor is a member of Hom. Sap. Only the truly independent thinkers know the truth.

Of course, the truly independent thinkers can't present a shred of evidence for what they believe. But that's because the mainstream media is suppressing the truth. The truly independent thinkers know the truth, and they're not about to be swayed by mere trifles such as 'reality'.

And who can blame the truly independent thinkers, the ones that know that the British royal family are lizards from outer space, from feeling superior to the gradgrinds that demand evidence?