You're not a test pilot are you?

Dude111
An Awesome Dude
Premium
join:2003-08-04
USA
kudos:12
reply to beck

Thank you for your caring words my friend..... Its good knowing SOMEONE CARES on this site (And someone who isnt ASLEEP)

Peace and love to you!

La Luna
Survived Ashraful
Premium
join:2001-07-12
Warwick, NY
kudos:3

1 recommendation

reply to beck

said by beck:

said by Dude111:

No buddy i dont believe just ANYTHING,i do thankfully have my own mind AND CAN USE IT! (Most have been compromised and cannot)

ditto

Geez, this site is crazy too. why years ago they were talking about data caps! Yes! Can you believe it? And those saying it would happen, they were ridiculed. Can you believe it?

LEAVE Dude111 alone!!!! I'm SO sick of those that jump on him as soon as he posts. Doesn't matter what he says. He has just as much right to believe what he wants as you do.

Do you all feel that because you don't like what someone has on their website that it's ok for them to be attacked? Leave them alone too. bullies should be getting a horn somewhere they don't like.

Part of the problem is the insinuations....no, outright declarations that others are "asleep" or security and privacy compromised, just because they don't believe all the garbage they read on the internet (it must all be true, right??!!). That's ridiculous, not to mention untrue.

Just as one has the right to post garbage, others have the right to call him/her on it.

Royal family reptilian aliens *snicker*
--
The Alien in the White House

20,196 DEADLY TERROR ATTACKS SINCE 9/11

scelli
Native New Yorker
Premium
join:1999-08-07
FLOT/FEBA
kudos:1

1 recommendation

It also has a lot to do with the way an individual presents his or her self on these forums, La Luna. The member in question has been called out in the past by many others as well as myself (and rightfully so!) for fostering FUD, ridiculing others as stupid, uninformed, ignorant, blind, or whatever else simply because we don't agree with his viewpoint on various matters. There may be those who wish to defend such inane and immature behavior, but I refuse to be one of them and apparently you and a few others around here refuse to be as well.

More power to us.
--
The maximum effective range of an excuse is ZERO meters!

Blackbird
Built for Speed
Premium
join:2005-01-14
Fort Wayne, IN
reply to Cartel

Re: Mainstream conspiracy websites are being attacked

So it goes.

therube

join:2004-11-11
Randallstown, MD
reply to Woody79_00

Re: I Want To Believe (in ... what?)

How do you know that Dude111 is an American & not a reptile?
Or are you saying you are an American, or a reptile?

Anyhow, why couldn't the royal family be reptiles?
(I've never heard of that before now, but who's to say?)

Do you believe in Santa Claus?
Does your child believe in Santa Claus?

Do you believe in G-d?

And I thought we were all just lumps of carbon.

Dude111
An Awesome Dude
Premium
USA

1 edit
reply to Cartel

quote:
Exactly!!!!

Why bury your head in MSM disinformation?? -- MSM is meant for one thing: TO KEEP PEOPLE UNAWARE OF WHATS REALLY GOING ON!!!

Why close your mind to other things BESIDES MSM?? (MSM doesnt even tell 1/2 the story,they want you living in darkness!)

Im glad sites like davidicke exist,a group of AWAKE PEOPLE who speak up and arent afraid to discuss the truth!

MSM - what everybody should remember

Their primary objective is not unbiased or truthful news. They are businesses whose primary objective is to make money. This is a FACT! and not even the most fervent 'anti-conspiracy theory' mind could argue with it.

scelli
Native New Yorker
Premium
FLOT/FEBA

1 recommendation

Still don't get it, do you? I don't give a flying rat's butt if you and your little friends wish to insist there are listening devices underneath your kitchen sink surreptitiously planted by NSA, Godzilla and his family live in Buckingham Palace, the Three Stooges shot JFK from the grassy knoll or any number of other crackpot beliefs. What I most certainly do object to is the constant and very tiresome "I know better than any of you fools!" attitude prevalent in almost all your interaction on this board.

I and others like me here have neither requested nor solicited your "advice" regarding what we should believe or not believe. There's an old adage which fits perfectly in this scenario and strongly suggest you begin taking notice of it: Who died and left you boss, mister? Huh?
--

dave
Premium,MVM
join:2000-05-04
not in ohio
kudos:8
Reviews:
·Verizon FiOS
reply to therube

Re: I Want To Believe (in ... what?)

said by therube:

How do you know that Dude111 is an American & not a reptile?

I think he's British by birth, though he might be naturalized American.

(Just look into his use of words like 'analogue' and his fondness for some UK web sites)

dave
Premium,MVM
not in ohio
Reviews:
·Verizon FiOS
reply to Dude111

Re:  

said by Dude111:

quote:
Exactly!!!!

Why bury your head in MSM disinformation??

Yeah, it's a fiendish plot by the mainstream media to convince everyone that Lizzie Windsor is a member of Hom. Sap. Only the truly independent thinkers know the truth.

Of course, the truly independent thinkers can't present a shred of evidence for what they believe. But that's because the mainstream media is suppressing the truth. The truly independent thinkers know the truth, and they're not about to be swayed by mere trifles such as 'reality'.

And who can blame the truly independent thinkers, the ones that know that the British royal family are lizards from outer space, from feeling superior to the gradgrinds that demand evidence?

DrModem
Trust Your Doctor
Premium
join:2006-10-19
USA
Reviews:
·exede by ViaSat

1 edit

Conspiracies happen all the time, as history proves. I'm sure plenty are ongoing right now.

But history also proves that actual conspiracies that are perpetrated are far less elaborate and barely even resemble the kinds of "conspiracies" that are perpetrated by nuts like Alex Jones and the like, especially when you get to the point of saying every earthquake, hurricane and other natural disaster was created intentionally as part of some master plan by xyz lizards from space elites group.

This isn't to say that conspiracy nuts don't have a useful purpose. They will often focus on some bit of actual news or legislation that the regular mainstream media won't cover, and are pretty valuable in that respect.

fatness
subtle
Premium,ex-mod 01-13
join:2000-11-17
fishing
kudos:14
reply to Cartel

said by Cartel:

For the last couple of weeks some mainstream conspiracy websites have been under a concerted DDOS attack from a hacker or group of hackers.

Is there a credible site reporting this?
»www.google.com/#hl=en&tbs=qdr:w%···&bih=700

therube

join:2004-11-11
Randallstown, MD

Aw shtf411! I think we've all just been caught up in a conspiracy!

Blackbird
Built for Speed
Premium
join:2005-01-14
Fort Wayne, IN
Reviews:
·Frontier Communi..
reply to fatness

said by fatness:

said by Cartel:

For the last couple of weeks some mainstream conspiracy websites have been under a concerted DDOS attack from a hacker or group of hackers.

Is there a credible site reporting this?
»www.google.com/#hl=en&tbs=qdr:w%···&bih=700

Doesn't that seem to be the core of the problem... what one considers "credible", that is?
--
“The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money.” A. de Tocqueville

NormanS
I gave her time to steal my mind away
Premium,MVM
join:2001-02-14
San Jose, CA
kudos:11
Reviews:
·SONIC.NET
reply to Dude111

Re:  

said by Dude111:

Thank you for your caring words my friend..... Its good knowing SOMEONE CARES on this site (And someone who isnt ASLEEP)

Peace and love to you!

{Snort...sniff...snort...snort} Damn this racket! Shut up and wake me when it's over!!!!
--
Norman
~Oh Lord, why have you come
~To Konnyu, with the Lion and the Drum

dave
Premium,MVM
not in ohio
reply to DrModem

Actually I may be wrong about reptilian royalty. I'm not so sure that E II R is 'the lizard queen' but there has been a lizard king.

scelli
Native New Yorker
Premium
FLOT/FEBA

said by dave:

Actually I may be wrong about reptilian royalty. I'm not so sure that E II R is 'the lizard queen' but there has been a lizard king.

I am the Lizard King...
I can do anything!

-Mr. Mojo Risin'
Père Lachaise Cemetery
--

goalieskates
Premium
join:2004-09-12
land of big
reply to dave

said by dave:

Actually I may be wrong about reptilian royalty.

I thought Dr. Who took care of that ...

NormanS
I gave her time to steal my mind away
Premium,MVM
join:2001-02-14
San Jose, CA
kudos:11
Reviews:
·SONIC.NET
reply to Dude111

said by Dude111:

MSM - what everybody should remember

Their primary objective is not unbiased or truthful news. They are businesses whose primary objective is to make money. This is a FACT! and not even the most fervent 'anti-conspiracy theory' mind could argue with it.

Nor would I. MSM reporters are charged with, "scooping" the news: "Truth be damned, we broke the story first!"

I can tell you of a number of cases where I knew the news was wrong as I read it in the MSM; and one case where they got it wrong, but it never occurred to me to check there facts. So I automatically regard any MSM story as worthy of the National Enquirer, until I can determine otherwise by independent means.

BTW, what do you know about the origins of the flat Earth myth?
--
Norman
~Oh Lord, why have you come
~To Konnyu, with the Lion and the Drum

Grail Knight
Qui audet adipiscitur
Premium
join:2003-05-31
Valhalla
kudos:6
Reviews:
·Verizon Online DSL
·Time Warner Cable

1 recommendation

reply to goalieskates

quote:
but if someone cares enough to single them out, maybe there really is something out there someone doesn't want seen.
Perhaps it is just someone sick of conspiracy sites polluting the minds of the easily swayed.
--
"Paranoia, the destroyer"

norwegian
Premium
join:2005-02-15
Outback

said by Grail Knight:

Perhaps it is just someone sick of conspiracy sites polluting the minds of the easily swayed.

Are you saying there is no govt influencing going forward.
This could go on forever.

/humour
--
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing - Edmund Burke

Grail Knight
Qui audet adipiscitur
Premium
Valhalla
reply to Dude111

Re:  

There is a difference between closing ones mind to other things vs. taking in everything but lacking the inability to filter out the nonsense or refusing to filter out the nonsense.
--

Grail Knight
Qui audet adipiscitur
Premium
Valhalla
reply to norwegian

That was my new conspiracy tale.
--

sivran
Opera ex-pat
Premium
join:2003-09-15
Irving, TX
reply to Cartel

I confess.

It was me.

I used the backdoor in my company's product to launch massive DDOS attacks.

Wait wait, I don't work for Barracuda...OR DO I? Conspiracy!
--
Think Outside the Fox.

La Luna
Survived Ashraful
Premium
join:2001-07-12
Warwick, NY
reply to Grail Knight

said by Grail Knight:

quote:
but if someone cares enough to single them out, maybe there really is something out there someone doesn't want seen.

^^^ This. And as this thread proves, those easily swayed by nonsense are out there. Sad, sad, sad.
--
The Alien in the White House

20,196 DEADLY TERROR ATTACKS SINCE 9/11

humanfilth

join:2013-02-14
cyber gutter
reply to Cartel

whats real in this matrix?
When it comes to conspiracies, I check to see who was the original source of the conspiracy.
If that doesn't work, I check out who are the sites that are hosting the craziness.
Then when I determine its all a circlejerk, then people get mad and claim a conspiracy of me claiming that the craziness is a circlejerk.

To learn something new, means to have to learn something new, as things being new means things keep changing, resulting in more learning something new. And thats to hard to do, so no learning something new.

Cartel

join:2006-09-13
Chilliwack, BC
kudos:2
Reviews:
·TekSavvy DSL
·Shaw
·TELUS

1 edit

Looks like attacks again. »www.godlikeproductions.com/

The owner of one site ^^ wants to just sell it now.
Here is a recording of the hacker calling one forum co-owner on her private phone.

Kinda scary....

»www.filesend.net/download.php?f=···4f516690

Grail Knight
Qui audet adipiscitur
Premium
Valhalla
Reviews:
·Verizon Online DSL
·Time Warner Cable

quote:
Here is a recording of the hacker calling one forum co-owner on her private phone.

Kinda scary....
How do you know it is not the Conspiracy site's owner not trying to drum up business?
--

fatness
subtle
Premium,ex-mod 01-13
join:2000-11-17
fishing
kudos:14
reply to Cartel

"they fell for it once........"

Dude111
An Awesome Dude
Premium
USA

Exactly.....

GLP is said to be a front for govt.... Not a good site to be on! (They randomly block people for no reason,etc....

Mention "TAVISTOCK" on that site and see what they do!

»www.davidicke.com/forum/showthre···t=190296