share rss forum feed

goalieskates
Premium
join:2004-09-12
land of big

1 recommendation

reply to Cartel

Re: Mainstream conspiracy websites are being attacked

Well, as the old saying goes, "just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you."

I can't say that I've visited any of the sites in question, but if someone cares enough to single them out, maybe there really is something out there someone doesn't want seen. Kind of like the business in MIB where the National Enquirer is true ... :P

dib22

join:2002-01-27
Kansas City, MO

said by goalieskates:

Well, as the old saying goes, "just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you."

I can't say that I've visited any of the sites in question, but if someone cares enough to single them out, maybe there really is something out there someone doesn't want seen. Kind of like the business in MIB where the National Enquirer is true ... :P

More like they are attacking themselves (or at least claiming they are being attacked) to gain credibility

DataDoc
My avatar looks like me, if I was 2D.
Premium
join:2000-05-14
Martinsburg, WV
Reviews:
·Suddenlink

1 recommendation

said by dib22:

More like they are attacking themselves (or at least claiming they are being attacked) to gain credibility

It worked before.

»www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_JOGmXpe5I

--
Sequestration must be a great idea. Obama thought of it.

aussiedog

join:2007-01-10
Colorado Springs, CO

Har! Mel Brooks has his finger on the pulse of America.
--
If I can only find my keys...

Grail Knight

Premium
join:2003-05-31
Valhalla
kudos:6
Reviews:
·Verizon Online DSL
·Time Warner Cable

1 recommendation

reply to goalieskates

quote:
but if someone cares enough to single them out, maybe there really is something out there someone doesn't want seen.
Perhaps it is just someone sick of conspiracy sites polluting the minds of the easily swayed.
--
"Paranoia, the destroyer"

norwegian
Premium
join:2005-02-15
Outback

said by Grail Knight:

Perhaps it is just someone sick of conspiracy sites polluting the minds of the easily swayed.

Are you saying there is no govt influencing going forward.
This could go on forever.

/humour
--
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing - Edmund Burke

Grail Knight

Premium
join:2003-05-31
Valhalla
kudos:6

That was my new conspiracy tale.
--
"Paranoia, the destroyer"

La Luna
RIP Lisa
Premium
join:2001-07-12
Warwick, NY
kudos:3
reply to Grail Knight

said by Grail Knight:

quote:
but if someone cares enough to single them out, maybe there really is something out there someone doesn't want seen.

^^^ This. And as this thread proves, those easily swayed by nonsense are out there. Sad, sad, sad.
--
The Alien in the White House

20,196 DEADLY TERROR ATTACKS SINCE 9/11