share rss forum feed

Dude111
An Awesome Dude
Premium
join:2003-08-04
USA
kudos:12
reply to dave

No buddy i dont believe just ANYTHING,i do thankfully have my own mind AND CAN USE IT! (Most have been compromised and cannot)

beck
Premium,MVM
join:2002-01-29
On The Road
kudos:1
Reviews:
·Stablehost.com

1 recommendation

said by Dude111:

No buddy i dont believe just ANYTHING,i do thankfully have my own mind AND CAN USE IT! (Most have been compromised and cannot)

ditto

Geez, this site is crazy too. why years ago they were talking about data caps! Yes! Can you believe it? And those saying it would happen, they were ridiculed. Can you believe it?

LEAVE Dude111 alone!!!! I'm SO sick of those that jump on him as soon as he posts. Doesn't matter what he says. He has just as much right to believe what he wants as you do.

Do you all feel that because you don't like what someone has on their website that it's ok for them to be attacked? Leave them alone too. bullies should be getting a horn somewhere they don't like.
--
Damn spy drones!
They are interfering
with my sun spots.

dave
Premium,MVM
join:2000-05-04
not in ohio
kudos:8
Reviews:
·Verizon FiOS

I think that "ISPs will implement data caps" is a qualitatively different claim to "the queen of England is an alien lizard", don't you?

I'm not disputing anyone's *right* to believe stupid nonsense; I'm just saying it's stupid nonsense.

And, yes, I believe that it's ok to call out stupid nonsense as being stupid nonsense. If saying that something untrue is obviously untrue is what you mean by "attacking", I'm all for it.

Woody79_00
I run Linux am I still a PC?
Premium
join:2004-07-08
united state
reply to beck

said by beck:

said by Dude111:

ditto

LEAVE Dude111 alone!!!! I'm SO sick of those that jump on him as soon as he posts. Doesn't matter what he says. He has just as much right to believe what he wants as you do.

Beck:

I am not jumping on Dude111. Infact, there has been some cases where i have actually stuck up for him. Even though i may not agree with everything he posts, I will defend his right to believe and post those things just like any other American would.

However, how could anyone even read, believe, or even want to have anything to do with a guy that is on record stating the British Royal Family are alien reptiles?

I am just saying folks shouldn't believe everything they read on the Internet. Reading that kind of nonsense all the time can warp your brain.

beck
Premium,MVM
join:2002-01-29
On The Road
Reviews:
·Stablehost.com

said by Woody79_00:

said by beck:

said by Dude111:

ditto

Beck:

I am not jumping on Dude111. Infact, there has been some cases where i have actually stuck up for him. Even though i may not agree with everything he posts, I will defend his right to believe and post those things just like any other American would.

However, how could anyone even read, believe, or even want to have anything to do with a guy that is on record stating the British Royal Family are alien reptiles?

I am just saying folks shouldn't believe everything they read on the Internet. Reading that kind of nonsense all the time can warp your brain.

I haven't ever been to these sites. Why are all of you hanging around on them? I do like coast2coast tho. Find out about all sorts of strange stuff. Don't have to believe what they say. But then in my history books there was nothing about pyramids being all over the world. And I believe there are. You have to separate the wheat from the chaff.

But hey, I guess now that it's been brought up so many times, can you prove to me the royal family aren't alien reptiles? I thought that was only in that TV show, but now it's been mentioned here so it must be true.
--
Damn spy drones!
They are interfering
with my sun spots.

Dude111
An Awesome Dude
Premium
join:2003-08-04
USA
kudos:12
reply to beck

Thank you for your caring words my friend..... Its good knowing SOMEONE CARES on this site (And someone who isnt ASLEEP)

Peace and love to you!

La Luna
RIP Lisa
Premium
join:2001-07-12
Warwick, NY
kudos:3

1 recommendation

reply to beck

said by beck:

said by Dude111:

ditto

Geez, this site is crazy too. why years ago they were talking about data caps! Yes! Can you believe it? And those saying it would happen, they were ridiculed. Can you believe it?

Do you all feel that because you don't like what someone has on their website that it's ok for them to be attacked? Leave them alone too. bullies should be getting a horn somewhere they don't like.

Part of the problem is the insinuations....no, outright declarations that others are "asleep" or security and privacy compromised, just because they don't believe all the garbage they read on the internet (it must all be true, right??!!). That's ridiculous, not to mention untrue.

Just as one has the right to post garbage, others have the right to call him/her on it.

Royal family reptilian aliens *snicker*
--
The Alien in the White House

20,196 DEADLY TERROR ATTACKS SINCE 9/11

scelli
Native New Yorker
Premium
join:1999-08-07
FLOT/FEBA

1 recommendation

It also has a lot to do with the way an individual presents his or her self on these forums, La Luna. The member in question has been called out in the past by many others as well as myself (and rightfully so!) for fostering FUD, ridiculing others as stupid, uninformed, ignorant, blind, or whatever else simply because we don't agree with his viewpoint on various matters. There may be those who wish to defend such inane and immature behavior, but I refuse to be one of them and apparently you and a few others around here refuse to be as well.

More power to us.
--
The maximum effective range of an excuse is ZERO meters!

therube

join:2004-11-11
Randallstown, MD
Reviews:
·Comcast
·Verizon Online DSL
reply to Woody79_00

Re: I Want To Believe (in ... what?)

How do you know that Dude111 is an American & not a reptile?
Or are you saying you are an American, or a reptile?

Anyhow, why couldn't the royal family be reptiles?
(I've never heard of that before now, but who's to say?)

Do you believe in Santa Claus?
Does your child believe in Santa Claus?

Do you believe in G-d?

And I thought we were all just lumps of carbon.

dave
Premium,MVM
join:2000-05-04
not in ohio
kudos:8
Reviews:
·Verizon FiOS

said by therube:

How do you know that Dude111 is an American & not a reptile?

I think he's British by birth, though he might be naturalized American.

(Just look into his use of words like 'analogue' and his fondness for some UK web sites)

NormanS
I gave her time to steal my mind away
Premium,MVM
join:2001-02-14
San Jose, CA
kudos:11
Reviews:
·SONIC.NET
·Pacific Bell - SBC
reply to Dude111

Re:  

said by Dude111:

Thank you for your caring words my friend..... Its good knowing SOMEONE CARES on this site (And someone who isnt ASLEEP)

Peace and love to you!

{Snort...sniff...snort...snort} Damn this racket! Shut up and wake me when it's over!!!!
--
Norman
~Oh Lord, why have you come
~To Konnyu, with the Lion and the Drum