uniqs
19579823 (banned)
An Awesome Dude
join:2003-08-04

1 edit

19579823 (banned) to Cartel

to Cartel

quote:
Anyhow, why couldn't the royal family be reptiles?
(I've never heard of that before now, but who's to say?)
Exactly!!!!

Why bury your head in MSM disinformation?? -- MSM is meant for one thing: TO KEEP PEOPLE UNAWARE OF WHATS REALLY GOING ON!!!

Why close your mind to other things BESIDES MSM?? (MSM doesnt even tell 1/2 the story,they want you living in darkness!)

Im glad sites like davidicke exist,a group of AWAKE PEOPLE who speak up and arent afraid to discuss the truth!

MSM - what everybody should remember

Their primary objective is not unbiased or truthful news. They are businesses whose primary objective is to make money. This is a FACT! and not even the most fervent 'anti-conspiracy theory' mind could argue with it.
scelli (banned)
Four More Years!
join:1999-08-07
FLOT/FEBA

1 recommendation

scelli (banned)

Still don't get it, do you? I don't give a flying rat's butt if you and your little friends wish to insist there are listening devices underneath your kitchen sink surreptitiously planted by NSA, Godzilla and his family live in Buckingham Palace, the Three Stooges shot JFK from the grassy knoll or any number of other crackpot beliefs. What I most certainly do object to is the constant and very tiresome "I know better than any of you fools!" attitude prevalent in almost all your interaction on this board.

I and others like me here have neither requested nor solicited your "advice" regarding what we should believe or not believe. There's an old adage which fits perfectly in this scenario and strongly suggest you begin taking notice of it: Who died and left you boss, mister? Huh?
dave
Premium Member
join:2000-05-04
not in ohio

dave to 19579823

Premium Member

to 19579823
said by 19579823:

quote:
Anyhow, why couldn't the royal family be reptiles?
(I've never heard of that before now, but who's to say?)
Exactly!!!!

Why bury your head in MSM disinformation??

Yeah, it's a fiendish plot by the mainstream media to convince everyone that Lizzie Windsor is a member of Hom. Sap. Only the truly independent thinkers know the truth.

Of course, the truly independent thinkers can't present a shred of evidence for what they believe. But that's because the mainstream media is suppressing the truth. The truly independent thinkers know the truth, and they're not about to be swayed by mere trifles such as 'reality'.

And who can blame the truly independent thinkers, the ones that know that the British royal family are lizards from outer space, from feeling superior to the gradgrinds that demand evidence?

DrModem
Trust Your Doctor
Premium Member
join:2006-10-19
USA

1 edit

DrModem

Premium Member

Conspiracies happen all the time, as history proves. I'm sure plenty are ongoing right now.

But history also proves that actual conspiracies that are perpetrated are far less elaborate and barely even resemble the kinds of "conspiracies" that are perpetrated by nuts like Alex Jones and the like, especially when you get to the point of saying every earthquake, hurricane and other natural disaster was created intentionally as part of some master plan by xyz lizards from space elites group.

This isn't to say that conspiracy nuts don't have a useful purpose. They will often focus on some bit of actual news or legislation that the regular mainstream media won't cover, and are pretty valuable in that respect.
dave
Premium Member
join:2000-05-04
not in ohio

dave

Premium Member

Actually I may be wrong about reptilian royalty. I'm not so sure that E II R is 'the lizard queen' but there has been a lizard king.
scelli (banned)
Four More Years!
join:1999-08-07
FLOT/FEBA

scelli (banned)

said by dave:

Actually I may be wrong about reptilian royalty. I'm not so sure that E II R is 'the lizard queen' but there has been a lizard king.

I am the Lizard King...
I can do anything!

-Mr. Mojo Risin'
Père Lachaise Cemetery

goalieskates
Premium Member
join:2004-09-12
land of big

goalieskates to dave

Premium Member

to dave
said by dave:

Actually I may be wrong about reptilian royalty.

I thought Dr. Who took care of that ...

NormanS
I gave her time to steal my mind away
MVM
join:2001-02-14
San Jose, CA
TP-Link TD-8616
Asus RT-AC66U B1
Netgear FR114P

NormanS to 19579823

MVM

to 19579823
said by 19579823:

MSM - what everybody should remember

Their primary objective is not unbiased or truthful news. They are businesses whose primary objective is to make money. This is a FACT! and not even the most fervent 'anti-conspiracy theory' mind could argue with it.

Nor would I. MSM reporters are charged with, "scooping" the news: "Truth be damned, we broke the story first!"

I can tell you of a number of cases where I knew the news was wrong as I read it in the MSM; and one case where they got it wrong, but it never occurred to me to check there facts. So I automatically regard any MSM story as worthy of the National Enquirer, until I can determine otherwise by independent means.

BTW, what do you know about the origins of the flat Earth myth?

Grail Knight

Premium Member
join:2003-05-31
Valhalla

Grail Knight to 19579823

Premium Member

to 19579823
There is a difference between closing ones mind to other things vs. taking in everything but lacking the inability to filter out the nonsense or refusing to filter out the nonsense.