Boca Raton, FL
kudos:5
Reviews:
·voip.ms
·Callcentric
·VOIPO
·CIKTEL Telecom

1 edit

[Voip.ms] Cannot access Login (Problem solved. My fault!)

I can access Voip.ms's home page and every selection on the home page, with either http: and https: ... but my attempts to Login cause the screen to blank white while my computer searches for »www.voip.ms/m/cdr.post.php, without success!

I can successfully log into any of my other providers' accounts.

Unfortunately, the current Trouble List can only be viewed on my account's home page ... so I can't tell if others are being affected. (I don't have nor do I wish to have Twitter or FaceBook accounts.)

This Login URL ... » www.voip.ms/m/cdr.post.php ... is not recognized by any of the "Is This Site Down/Up" sites.

Anyone else experiencing this issue?

davekaye

join:2010-01-19
Palo Alto, CA

Re: [Voip.ms] Cannot access Login at the moment. Anyone else?

No problem logging on for me.

Frank_IT
Premium
join:2003-11-01
Montreal

same for me. (no problem)

N9MD
Too busy to chat
Premium
join:2005-10-08
Boca Raton, FL
Reviews:
·voip.ms
·Callcentric
·VOIPO
·CIKTEL Telecom
reply to N9MD

Thanks for the quick replies! It can't be that I didn't pay my bill ... because I can't even get to the Login page. It can't be my equipment or my ISP ... because I can access all my usual sites, including success in logging into my other providers' accounts.

Meanwhile, all my Voip.ms DIDs are working just fine for incoming and outgoing calls.

I'll do what I usually do ... sit back, throw another log on the fire (in Boca Raton, no less), break out the wine and cheese, read a good book, take a short nap ... and try again later.

Mango
What router are you using?
Premium
join:2008-12-25
www.toao.net
kudos:12

Did you remember to clear your cache and/or try another browser?

N9MD
Too busy to chat
Premium
join:2005-10-08
Boca Raton, FL
Reviews:
·voip.ms
·Callcentric
·VOIPO
·CIKTEL Telecom

1 recommendation

Re: [Voip.ms] Cannot access Login (Problem solved - My fault)

said by Mango:

Did you remember to clear your cache and/or try another browser?

Mango, I owe you a bottle of wine and a wheel of cheese ... and you could probably use an extra log for the fire up there in Alberta, too.

I switched from my usual FireFox browser, which was not accessing the Login page ... tried the Explorer browser which gave me a "?" in front of the login URL and wouldn't proceed.  I then went to the FireFox Tools -> Network -> Advanced page where I discovered that I had reached my 350MB cache limit ... a first time event for me!

So, I clicked on Clear Now for the Cache Web Content ... rebooted the computer and voilà... not viola which is a string instrument ... I've got access!

Many thanks, Mango!

JeanInNepean

join:2012-09-19
Nepean, ON
reply to N9MD

Re: [Voip.ms] Cannot access Login (Problem solved. My fault!)

I get that every once in a while. Clearing the cookies or opening www.voip.ms/m, after I see a blank or half-loaded page, usually clears up the problem for me.