Gone
Premium Member
join:2011-01-24
Fort Erie, ON

Gone to dirtyjeffer0

Premium Member

to dirtyjeffer0

Re: Tax Heads Up for Child Support Payers

The resentments you built with your child are relevant in the context of someone who may be going down the road of doing the same with theirs do to their perception of everything support related being unfair.
peterboro (banned)
join:2006-11-03
Peterborough, ON

peterboro (banned)

I was going to point out that the sentiments of the father in this case and the DJ case were germane but you beat me to it.

dirtyjeffer0
Posers don't use avatars.
Premium Member
join:2002-02-21
London, ON

dirtyjeffer0 to Gone

Premium Member

to Gone
i don't have resentment for my son...i don't have any relationship with him (other than as an ATM for most of his life)...she left shortly after he was born and moved away, close enough to keep things "legit" but far enough to make it challenging to maintain any regular contact, especially considering the financial circumstances i was left with...i don't have any "ill" feelings towards him at all...he didn't ask to be in this situation.

Gone
Premium Member
Fort Erie, ON

Gone to peterboro

Premium Member

to peterboro
Sometimes the truth hurts. When jeffer is in his 60s and 70s counting down his days remaining on this earth, he'll come to the realization that having a son who wants nothing to do with him and wants no part of carrying on his father's legacy after he's gone simply wasn't worth any of the anger he had for his ex.

I truly hope he comes to that realization sooner, because even the mere thought of this happening to me should the relationship I am in now fall apart scares the living bejesus out of me. I suppose he must feel even a shred of something similar. If he doesn't, I would have no choice but to question the very core of his humanity.
Gone

Gone to dirtyjeffer0

Premium Member

to dirtyjeffer0
said by dirtyjeffer0:

i don't have resentment for my son

said by dirtyjeffer0:

(other than as an ATM for most of his life)

*sigh*

dirtyjeffer0
Premium Member
London, ON

1 recommendation

dirtyjeffer0

Premium Member

i'm not sure what the "sigh" is for...i didn't have a relationship...and as i mentioned before, i'm not even sure if i am the biological father, as i found out after she left she had been cheating on me as well.

Gone
Premium Member
Fort Erie, ON

Gone

Premium Member

said by dirtyjeffer0:

and as i mentioned before, i'm not even sure if i am the biological father, as i found out after she left she had been cheating on me as well.

Welp, if this is the first thing that comes to your mind when someone mentions your son, perhaps it is best for him and everyone else involved that you aren't a part of his life, and - indeed, with the attitude demonstrated here - probably never will be, either.

dirtyjeffer0
Premium Member
London, ON

dirtyjeffer0

Premium Member

as i said before, rather than criticize me, be thankful you haven't had to go through it yourself.

Gone
Premium Member
Fort Erie, ON

Gone

Premium Member

said by dirtyjeffer0:

as i said before, rather than criticize me, be thankful you haven't had to go through it yourself.

Even if I do, I won't be like you.

For all my father's faults and all the stupid things he did, at lease he never even once questioned whether I was actually his son.