[App Update] Windows Firewall Control..Ver.188.8.131.52..Mar.7/13 Windows Firewall Control is a nifty little application which extends the functionality of the Windows Firewall and provides quick access to the most frequent options of Windows Firewall. It runs in the system tray and allows user to control the native firewall easily without having to waste time by navigating to the specific part of the firewall. This is the best tool to manage the native firewall from Windows 8, Windows 7 and Windows Vista. Windows Firewall Control offers four filtering modes which can be switched with just a mouse click:
New: The notification window position is now saved on window closing and restored
on the next reopening.
- Fixed: Program crashes if the user chooses to "Open file location" in Manage Rules
window for a connection generated by System.
- Fixed: When the Rules tab is set to create "Outbound and inbound rules", the
description of the inbound rule contains "Outbound" instead of "Inbound".
- Improved: The service loading time was reduced with 90% by using a different
mechanism of reading of the initial set of data.
- Improved: The program can now reconnect to the service in case the communication
channel gets in faulted state, without needing to restart the program.
- Improved: Various parts of the code were improved to increase the execution speed
of the program.