Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Mike Wolf

join:2009-05-24
Beachwood, NJ
kudos:3
reply to George D

Re: Ocean County, NJ- Anything new expected for 2013?

I also have Comcast of Toms River and haven't been seeing the issue you describe. Do you have a specific time of day you notice this issue occurring? What do you see on the screen when freezing occurs, is it pixelation, a black screen, a frozen image, or is it just the user interface? It's possible it's a signal level issue coming into your residence in which a service visit may be required.

mountlaurel

@army.mil

Just looked at my bill for March "No HD additions" - no messages at all for Comcast of Garden State, NJ

Spiderman865

join:2005-12-27
Joliet, IL

said by mountlaurel :

Just looked at my bill for March "No HD additions" - no messages at all for Comcast of Garden State, NJ

Same here.
--
Yesh

Mike Wolf

Beachwood, NJ
reply to mountlaurel

Thinking at this point they are going to focus on other things, maybe get the S26 software out, maybe hopefully get the cablecard firmware out.

Russ6

join:2011-03-17
Houston, TX
kudos:1

said by Mike Wolf:

Thinking at this point they are going to focus on other things, maybe get the S26 software out, maybe hopefully get the cablecard firmware out.

I think Comcast is deploying the cablecard firmware at the same time it deploys the S26 Guide software.

mountlaurel

@army.mil
reply to Mike Wolf

Maybe your right "Mike Wolf" Really need that Cable Card software update for my TIVO. (Garden State, NJ)

Mike Wolf

Beachwood, NJ
reply to Russ6

you are correct that the cablecard firmware is being deployed the same time as the S26 software, however with Comcast who knows if it will be on the same night or several weeks apart.