Let's Go Orange
Premium Member
join:2002-03-27
Syracuse, NY

kingdome74 to signmeuptoo94

Premium Member

to signmeuptoo94

Re: [Laptop] My new lappy not shutting down or loading up well:

I have to say I haven't ran up against this kind of problem before finding the model and serial number. Checking this page it seems to have a few steps just to arrive at the model number.
nonymous (banned)
join:2003-09-08
Glendale, AZ

nonymous (banned) to signmeuptoo94

to signmeuptoo94
The battery and charger should say what they are and find them that way worse comes to worse.

signmeuptoo94
Bless you Howie
Premium Member
join:2001-11-22
NanoParticle

signmeuptoo94

Premium Member

Yeah, problem is I can't read that tiny print, I ordered a magnefier visor off of ebay, and it should have arrived here by now and hasn't...
signmeuptoo94

signmeuptoo94

Premium Member

Ok, good news: My magenfier arrived, a few days late, but it is here, and I read a number in very small print, an 8 digit number, and that one yielded a result on their site. Why must they make the print so damned tiny?

This PN is not in the BIOS or readable with software, and there is nothing on the website that says it.

Krisnatharok
PC Builder, Gamer
Premium Member
join:2009-02-11
Earth Orbit

Krisnatharok to signmeuptoo94

Premium Member

to signmeuptoo94
said by signmeuptoo94:

Yeah, problem is I can't read that tiny print, I ordered a magnefier visor off of ebay, and it should have arrived here by now and hasn't...

control-mousewheel--problem solved.

signmeuptoo94
Bless you Howie
Premium Member
join:2001-11-22
NanoParticle

signmeuptoo94

Premium Member

Hah hah: Talking about reading the label on the bottom of the laptop, not text on the screen. I got the magnifier so I'm all set.