spc
Search similar:

uniqs
decifal7
join:2007-03-10
Bon Aqua, TN

decifal7

walking

The walking dead benefited heavily from having a quicker streaming option apparently with netflix.. HBO needs to just pull on some big shorts and just allow the consumer to enjoy their work without soo much bs

antdude
Matrix Ant
Premium Member
join:2001-03-25
US

antdude

Premium Member

said by decifal7:

The walking dead benefited heavily from having a quicker streaming option apparently with netflix.. HBO needs to just pull on some big shorts and just allow the consumer to enjoy their work without soo much bs

Also on other streaming video services like Amazon. I think it is also on iTunes.
decifal7
join:2007-03-10
Bon Aqua, TN

1 recommendation

decifal7

said by antdude:

said by decifal7:

Also on other streaming video services like Amazon. I think it is also on iTunes.

Even better! I just seen the article about it specifically mentioning netflix is why I didn't mention the others... But thats pretty cool, Kudos to AMC for actually thinking for a change instead of following the herd tard mentality