share rss forum feed

Archivis
Your Daddy
Premium
join:2001-11-26
Earth
kudos:19

Port Forwarding - Not Cooperating

Several of the port forwarding rules on my router no longer seem to work. I've removed the definitions and re-added them. I've restarted the router. There are several other port forwarding rules that do work. The RDP (3389) and Emit (7000-7006) ports do not want to forward. These were working perfectly at one point and then just stopped.

I cannot figure out how to re-enable them.
--
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have. -MLK

More Fiber
Premium,MVM
join:2005-09-26
West Chester, PA
kudos:31

What rev. Actiontec?

There've been a couple of other recent reports of port forward stopping working. Don't have time just now to search for the threads.
--
There are 10 kinds of people in the world; those who understand binary and those who don't.

Archivis
Your Daddy
Premium
Earth

Current Version: 20.19.8

Is that what you're looking for?

inajeep4

join:2004-11-07
Sewell, NJ
reply to Archivis

Glad it isn't just me. I have the same issue after I changed out my secondary router from Dlink DIR-655 to a Airport Extreme. I finally had to put my son's iMac on the DMZ in order to get it to work. He has to take it out of the DMZ when he is done messing around with Minecraft. It is a PITA.

I have an older rev ActionTec. but I am not home to get the rev #.

More Fiber
Premium,MVM
join:2005-09-26
West Chester, PA
kudos:31
reply to Archivis

said by Archivis:

Is that what you're looking for?

That's helpful, but not what I was looking for.
What I wanted is the hardware revision letter (A,C,D,E,F,G,I).
--
There are 10 kinds of people in the world; those who understand binary and those who don't.

Archivis
Your Daddy
Premium
Earth

I'll check it when I get home.