uniqs
share rss forum feed

chip89
Premium
join:2012-07-05
Independence, OH
reply to IowaCowboy

Re: The post office should cut costs

We all know what happen to devil dogs. and this is a very bad try to save the post office the thing with it is outdated and to slow for today all the mail i get is junk mail. If they don't change soon they will also go the way of devil dogs.

clone

join:2000-12-11
Portage, IN
Reviews:
·T-Mobile US
How many times is this patent bullshit going to be repeated? THE POST OFFICE IS SOLVENT!!

There, I had to yell it, but do you understand that yet?? THE POST OFFICE IS NOT LOSING MONEY!

They are only operating in the red because the government has forced them to fund 75 YEARS worth of pensions. Right now, they are putting money away for employees that haven't even been born yet! Not to mention that, under the current administration, this pension has been seen as a cash center and has already been raided, meaning the post office must put EVEN MORE MONEY away to fund pensions.

The post office is not the problem, government liars and bureaucrats who sway the public opinion of the ignorant (such as people who believe the post office is "outdated" or "slow", which they aren't for the price they charge) into believing things are dire at the post office so they can steal even more of their money, are!

Don't believe everything you hear on CNN or read on the internet.

chip89
Premium
join:2012-07-05
Independence, OH
Reviews:
·Cox HSI
With out the pensions thing they would of still lost 5.1 billion dollars so there!
»www.cbsnews.com/8301-250_162-575···on-loss/

Premium
join:2004-07-28
West Tenness
said by chip89:

With out the pensions thing they would of still lost 5.1 billion dollars so there!
»www.cbsnews.com/8301-250_162-575···on-loss/

The pension funding is still 68% of the loss. The $5.1 billion could easily be made up with a 5 cent increase in stamps. Anyone thinking it was smart to fund 75 years worth of pension over 10 years is an idiot. Where does funding the pensions of future workers that aren't even born yet makes sense? I'm glad some guy who won't be born until 2025 already has his pension funded.

tkdslr

join:2004-04-24
Pompano Beach, FL
Reviews:
·T-Mobile US
reply to chip89
If you read the article.. It's prefunding of retiree health benefits that's responsible for most of the loss.. to the tune of $11.1 billion..

To me.. it's just another Neocon scam.. to build up another fund, just so they can borrow and spend it..