spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

FF4m3

@rr.com

Linux Cheat Sheet

This Linux cheat sheet contains common and helpful commands used at the command line.

From Github.

rexbinary
Mod King
Premium
join:2005-01-26
Plano, TX
Reviews:
·Verizon FiOS
I have one of these and love it. A laminated 4 page Linux quick reference guide.

»www.barcharts.com/Inventory/Navi···72224483

I have a UNIX one too.

»www.barcharts.com/Inventory/Navi···72223974

You can pick them up at your local Fry's. Oh I see they have one for Perl now too!
--
Verizon FiOS subscriber since 2005 | Mac owner since 1990 | Fedora user since 2006 | CentOS user since 2007 | "Anyone who is unwilling to learn is entitled to absolutely nothing." - graysonf | EDIT: I seldom post without an edit.

antiserious
The Future ain't what it used to be
Premium
join:2001-12-12
Scranton, PA
Reviews:
·Comcast
reply to FF4m3
There's a link on the left of the forum page for OPLM (one page linux manual) but it's dead, unfortunately. It's old data but still valid, afaik. I sent No Strings a note with some replacement links, it's still handy to have.

»www.slideshare.net/onehappyguy/t···-7964378

JohnInSJ
Premium
join:2003-09-22
Aptos, CA

1 recommendation

reply to FF4m3
said by FF4m3 :

This Linux cheat sheet contains common and helpful commands used at the command line.

From Github.

google is my chest sheet
--
My place : »www.schettino.us

ImpldConsent
Under Siege
Premium
join:2001-03-04
Mcdonough, GA
Reviews:
·AT&T U-Verse
·magicjack.com
reply to FF4m3
Uhhgg.. I feel such like a tool now. I've been searching for functions, commands, switches ... but I forgot about a basic search for "xyz- cheat sheet". Good catch/link.
--
That's "MISTER" Kafir to you.

Gandalf4503

join:2002-06-27
Cohoes, NY
reply to FF4m3
I've been keeping notes for years on everything I've done at work, so I have a rather extensive cheat sheet of my own that I refer to regularly. Google is helpful, but you have to be careful as there's a lot of outdated or simply incorrect information out there which you need to weed out.