spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

btB

@rr.com

Time Warner Now Has Their Own Forums

Nobody but TWC has actually posted their yet. On the other hand, maybe that means that you can get all their attention.

»forums.twc.com/

Satch

join:2009-11-25

So far,

Posting does not work in Firefox. Note that I have Third-Party cookies disabled for security reasons. Don't know if this is a reason or not. I can get to it in IE 8. Note that you can use a different forum name to sign into forum and e-mail, (at least I did.) However, it appears that you must sign in using your My Services information. It is confusing because after I did that, the site wanted me to provide a username for the forum and email address to post on the forum itself.

Satch

nephipower

join:2012-02-20
San Antonio, TX

I am not able to log into that forum with my TWC id, i was using Chrome.

Unbundled
But When ? ?
Premium
join:2010-09-13
Irving, TX

3 edits
reply to Satch

said by Satch:

So far,

Posting does not work in Firefox. Note that I have Third-Party cookies disabled for security reasons. Don't know if this is a reason or not. I can get to it in IE 8. Note that you can use a different forum name to sign into forum and e-mail, (at least I did.) However, it appears that you must sign in using your My Services information. It is confusing because after I did that, the site wanted me to provide a username for the forum and email address to post on the forum itself.

Satch

Par for the course, for TWC. Confusing is the operative word there. They have very small box to not think of when rolling out anything.

Here's the message I got when trying to post at the TWC Forum:

The page isn't redirecting properly

Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete.

This problem can sometimes be caused by disabling or refusing to accept cookies.

F A I L

--
A La Carte Cable Choice is the ONLY Choice I'm Interested in ! ! ! ROKU 2 XS (3100R) ~ TWC HD Digital Adapter DCI 401 TWC 2 by Technicolor ~ Clear Hub Express Modem / Wi-Fi Router Model # WIXFBR-131

Satch

said by Unbundled:

said by Satch:

So far,

Satch

Par for the course, for TWC. Confusing is the operative word there. They have very small box to not think of when rolling out anything.

Here's the message I got when trying to post at the TWC Forum:

The page isn't redirecting properly

Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete.

This problem can sometimes be caused by disabling or refusing to accept cookies.

F A I L

Same thing here!

Satch

schroff

join:2003-08-28
San Antonio, TX

Same here with both IE9 & Firefox 19.0

CCat
We're all quite mad here
Premium,MVM
join:2005-12-06
Wonderland
kudos:18
reply to btB

Tried Fx 19.0.2, Chromium, Pale Moon, IE 9.
Cant sign up on any of them.

piper
Premium
join:2001-04-19
Buffalo, NY

I can sign on, (firefox - 22.0a1 (2013-03-11), just cant post because of cookie issue, which means, I won't use

Tech Hiker

join:2012-11-23
reply to btB

I don't know what it is about that Time Warner forum, but it always locks up my PC for several seconds when I go there. Totally, can't even move the mouse. Then it loosens up and I can read posts like there was never a problem.

Firefox 19.0.2

Satch

I get in OK now. No Freezing

Firefox 19.2 Windows XP (SP-3) all updates installed.

Satch

ddeerrff

join:2002-08-30
Brookfield, WI

Anything worthwhile Satch? Is it worth subscribing to?

Satch

said by ddeerrff:

Anything worthwhile Satch? Is it worth subscribing to?

It's OK. You just need a My Services Account to sign in. There's just a bunch of techs there now but they like my posts! It's too early to tell the long-term effects of it yet. There's no "Pom Pom shaking" for TWC services like over at the TWC Untangled Blog. This is better. It has more direct communication for people with questions and problems. Hopefully it will grow and expand.

Satch