All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
uniqs
Eug
join:2007-04-14
Canada

Eug to TSI Marc

to TSI Marc

Data usage cap: Cable is download only, but what about DSL?

Currently on DSL, the data usage cap applies to downloads and uploads combined.

In the Rogers cable thread, Marc has stated that the usage cap applies only to downloads. Does that mean this download-only cap is only for cable? Cable uploads would essentially be free.

I did a look-see through this Bell thread again and can't find any similar statement for DSL, but it is possible I may have missed it.
Limber
join:2007-11-19

Limber

said by Eug:

In the Rogers cable thread, Marc has stated that the usage cap applies only to downloads. Does that mean this download-only cap is only for cable?

I too would like to learn whether or not uploads will count towards monthly bandwidth for people on a DSL package.

TSI Marc
Premium Member
join:2006-06-23
Chatham, ON

TSI Marc

Premium Member

said by Limber:

said by Eug:

In the Rogers cable thread, Marc has stated that the usage cap applies only to downloads. Does that mean this download-only cap is only for cable?

I too would like to learn whether or not uploads will count towards monthly bandwidth for people on a DSL package.

It will be download only on all packages.
Eug
join:2007-04-14
Canada

Eug

Excellent! Thx!

qstns
@ecatel.net

qstns to TSI Marc

Anon

to TSI Marc
Any progress on the questions about keeping promo pricing if we move and buying our own vdsl modems?

Ps what kind of timbit bribe would be required to get 50/10 300gb at or under $50 a month for the promo?