spc
Search similar:

uniqs
couttsj
join:2010-07-29
Vernon, BC

couttsj

[Outlook] Outlook Question

The first time I connect to Outlook, it always asks me to upgrade my browser (something I don't particularly want to do). If I ask for it a second time (not a refresh), it brings up my account correctly. I traced the problem to the fact that Outlook creates several cookies that last for the session only. Once the cookies are created, everything works fine. When the browser is restarted, the problem returns. I don't know which one is causing the problem, but it is very annoying. Does anyone know how I can get around this issue?

Cudni
La Merma - Vigilado
MVM
join:2003-12-20
Someshire

Cudni

MVM

What browser are you using?

Cudni
couttsj
join:2010-07-29
Vernon, BC

couttsj

said by Cudni:

What browser are you using?
Cudni

Firefox 3.6.13. Get the same result with IE 7, except that it will allow me to carry on. I prefer Firefox because it automatically creates a new tab with each link and it allows me to selectively block scripts. I don't care much for the newer versions of Firefox.

seaman
Premium Member
join:2000-12-08
Seattle, WA

seaman to couttsj

Premium Member

to couttsj
said by couttsj:

I traced the problem to the fact that Outlook creates several cookies that last for the session only.

For the sake of clarification I am going to assume that you are talking about your web based email address at Outlook.com and not the email program called Outlook.

More specific to your question, is it possible you have your Firefox set to purge cookies at the close of each browsing session?