uniqs
share rss forum feed

Metatron2008
Premium
join:2008-09-02
united state

1 recommendation

EA Pizza

Found this online, what do people think?

»imgur.com/gallery/ZEFfs4q

Cthen

join:2004-08-01
Detroit, MI
People will bitch, piss, and moan about it...... then they will continue to throw more money at them.

Same as it has always been.
--
"I like to refer to myself as an Adult Film Efficienato." - Stuart Bondek

Xioden
Premium
join:2008-06-10
Monticello, NY
kudos:1
reply to Metatron2008
When I bought spore I never actually got to play the real version. Bought it and was able to download and install fine but when I tried to login and play, nothing. Send support ticket, nothings wrong, they can see it on my account, etc. etc. I'm doing it wrong, it's a problem on my end, reinstall the game, etc. etc. No, the game works fine, I can use a couple other peoples accounts and things work fine.

Fast forward 5 weeks of going back and forth I've been demanding a refund for about a week at this point, finally a new CSR realizes that it was registered under my old username (I changed it at some point prior). At that point I still didn't care since I had completely lost any interest in playing the game and ended up fighting for a refund for another 2 weeks which amazingly I got when the same CSR who figured out the problem with the username ended up with my ticket again.

(As much as I'd have just loved to have done a chargeback and have been done with it, I didn't want to lose access to my Battlefield games).

Snakeoil
Ignore Button. The coward's feature.
Premium
join:2000-08-05
Mentor, OH
kudos:1
said by Xioden:

When I bought spore I never actually got to play the real version. Bought it and was able to download and install fine but when I tried to login and play, nothing. Send support ticket, nothings wrong, they can see it on my account, etc. etc. I'm doing it wrong, it's a problem on my end, reinstall the game, etc. etc. No, the game works fine, I can use a couple other peoples accounts and things work fine.

Fast forward 5 weeks of going back and forth I've been demanding a refund for about a week at this point, finally a new CSR realizes that it was registered under my old username (I changed it at some point prior). At that point I still didn't care since I had completely lost any interest in playing the game and ended up fighting for a refund for another 2 weeks which amazingly I got when the same CSR who figured out the problem with the username ended up with my ticket again.

(As much as I'd have just loved to have done a chargeback and have been done with it, I didn't want to lose access to my Battlefield games).

I went through the same experience with my ultima online accounts. A couple of years ago, they decided to migrate all acoounts to one portal. It took me forever to figure out what email address was the right one, as I had according to the CSR, 3 different EA accounts [as I used different e-mails that was possible].
So after about 2 phone calls and one and a half hors, all my accounts that I care about are on one email. Know if I could only remember that email addy.. lol.
--
Is a person a failure for doing nothing? Or is he a failure for trying, and not succeeding at what he is attempting to do? What did you fail at today?.

me1212

join:2008-11-20
Pleasant Hill, MO
reply to Cthen
Yep, until people actually take a stand against it it wont change sadly.

graniterock
Premium
join:2003-03-14
London, ON
This picture clearly didn't take place an a SimCity as the fire trucks would still be stuck in traffic.