spc
uniqs
Satch
join:2009-11-25

Satch to btB

to btB

Re: Time Warner Now Has Their Own Forums

So far,

Posting does not work in Firefox. Note that I have Third-Party cookies disabled for security reasons. Don't know if this is a reason or not. I can get to it in IE 8. Note that you can use a different forum name to sign into forum and e-mail, (at least I did.) However, it appears that you must sign in using your My Services information. It is confusing because after I did that, the site wanted me to provide a username for the forum and email address to post on the forum itself.

Satch
nephipower
join:2012-02-20
San Antonio, TX

nephipower

I am not able to log into that forum with my TWC id, i was using Chrome.

Unbundled
But When ? ?
Premium Member
join:2010-09-13
Irving, TX
Technicolor E31T2V1

3 edits

Unbundled to Satch

Premium Member

to Satch
said by Satch:

So far,

Posting does not work in Firefox. Note that I have Third-Party cookies disabled for security reasons. Don't know if this is a reason or not. I can get to it in IE 8. Note that you can use a different forum name to sign into forum and e-mail, (at least I did.) However, it appears that you must sign in using your My Services information. It is confusing because after I did that, the site wanted me to provide a username for the forum and email address to post on the forum itself.

Satch

Par for the course, for TWC. Confusing is the operative word there. They have very small box to not think of when rolling out anything.

Here's the message I got when trying to post at the TWC Forum:

The page isn't redirecting properly

Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete.

This problem can sometimes be caused by disabling or refusing to accept cookies.

F A I L
Satch
join:2009-11-25

Satch

said by Unbundled:

said by Satch:

So far,

Satch

Par for the course, for TWC. Confusing is the operative word there. They have very small box to not think of when rolling out anything.

Here's the message I got when trying to post at the TWC Forum:

The page isn't redirecting properly

Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete.

This problem can sometimes be caused by disabling or refusing to accept cookies.

F A I L

Same thing here!

Satch
schroff
join:2003-08-28
San Antonio, TX

schroff

Same here with both IE9 & Firefox 19.0