Reviews:
·TekSavvy DSL
·Shaw
·TELUS

1 recommendation

reply to antdude

Re: Meet the men who spy on women through their webcams

Click for full size
So in order to have a slave....the slave would have to have a internet session with the rats PC?

If I go to "internet sessions" on my router, I'd see this connection right?

norwegian
Premium
join:2005-02-15
Outback

You would even see the network tab of task manager show excessively high usage.

Tools like TcpView can be run in real time to avoid logging into your router.
Remember, if you log into your router while being controlled by something of this nature, then he/she can be playing with the same settings.

Use a desktop utility rather than risk accessing your router.
Most (97%) of my modem/router work is done without an internet connection or phone line in the modem.
Although sometimes I'm just slack.
Then clean the browser history before connecting out again, I always have.

Human nature eh, it's a funny thing, a serious thing, a good thing and a bad thing all rolled into one.

Do unto others as you would like done to you.....
--
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing - Edmund Burke

anonanonco

@optonline.net
This is the same thing that was going on in the 90's, the difference now is webcams are on everything, girls take 1000's of pics of themselves and kids are just not getting that they are doing illegal stuff.

I just spent 2 hours on the website this article linked to. It really is horrifying to read what they do to their "slaves"

I read threads and threads about how to make money off your slave. Basically getting their naked pics and then blackmailing them. There's even a thread called "What do you do when your slave doesn't have paypal" and then there's discussion about how only kids don't have paypal, etc etc.

Lets be real here, they are blackmailing kids. What would be really nice is if the fbi got involved and nailed each one of those fuckers to the wall.

Blackbird
Built for Speed
Premium
join:2005-01-14
Fort Wayne, IN
kudos:3
Reviews:
·Frontier Communi..
reply to norwegian
said by norwegian:

... Do unto others as you would like done to you.....

Those have always been profound words to live by. Unfortunately, for some folks (especially teen-age boys), the words they too often live by are: Do unto others anything you want without getting caught. Eventually, the hormones balance out and these folks settle down - but sadly, not always.
--
“The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money.” A. de Tocqueville

StuartMW
Who Is John Galt?
Premium
join:2000-08-06
Galt's Gulch
kudos:2
I was a hormonal teenage boy once. I got over it--if only a few years ago
--
Don't feed trolls--it only makes them grow!